Thread: Unable to Switch ON HTC Desire

Unable to Switch ON HTC Desire

I have purchased HTC desire on month before. It was working fine before the yesterday night. I am unable to switch on the phone after charging. I have tried a lot to switch on the phone but it did not working. Please tell me what should i do in this particular situation. I am requesting you to all of you to suggest me appropriate solution on this matter. Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: Unable to Switch ON HTC Desire

Well i think you should try the following.Well you should remove the battery and sim card from the phone and keep outside for five minutes. Now you should put both the sim card and battery back in to the phone. Once you have installed you should try to start your phone. Also make sure that the battery of the phone is fully charged. I think you should try it and see whether it helps you or not.

Well many time you can not switch on your phone due to some fault in the battery which you are using. You should get another battery from your family or friends who is using HTC. You should put that battery into your phone and see whether you can start the phone or not. If it works than i conclude that there is a fault with battery which you have provided. So only solution is to change your battery from the new one.

Well i was having the same problem with HTC Desire. I have claimed for the service warranty and i have replaced the phone with new one. Hence i am suggesting you that if you are having a Warranty then yous should claim to HTC service center for new phone. Make sure that the phone should not be undergone physical damage. It is the most reliable solution that i can give you in this particular situation

Im unbale to switch on my HTC desire S, even i removed the battery and inserted if i switch on it jus displays a blank screen. if it has to be replaced can any one tell the procedure for rplacement of HTC phones. i brought this phone 1 month back

As it is just one month old,, you should definitely get the replacement under warranty. Just visit any nearest HTC branch or Customer care and explain them your problem. They will try to fix it for free. And if it is not getting fixed they will give you a replacement in a week or 10 days.