Thread: HTC Desire: Moving photo from one folder to another

HTC Desire: Moving photo from one folder to another

Well i am using HTC Desire from past few months and i am really satisfied with the feature. I am having a strange problem and i have decided to discuss with you all so that you can guide me to solve this matter. Well i am unable to move the all the pictures which i have captured through camera to a specific folder or sub folder. Please tell me if you have any idea about this situation. Thanks in advance.

Re: HTC Desire: Moving photo from one folder to another

Well looking at your situation i think you can easily meet your requirement. Well you have to simply connect your mobile phone with the computer using USB data cable. Once you have connected the both it will install the drivers if required. Once the installation process gets completed you can move the picture file to the desire location. Well i think it was the simplest solution to solve the matter of yours.

You can use the following settings to select the desire storage location to store the images while you capture images using camera.
    1. You have to enter into Camera settings and start your camera. Now choose Strange box which located on the bottom left.
    2. Now you have to click on the Settings wheel. You will find big box which may be located in to the center of the screen.
    3. Now you have to choose storage which is located at the lower left on the screen. Here you will find option to store the picture on the SD card.
    I am hoping that above mentioned steps will help you out from this situation.

Well I thanks to all of you for replying with the possible suggestion. Well I have moved the all the pictures to the different folder by synchronizing the phone with computer. Thanks a lot for giving such a smart solution. I really want to appreciate your efforts that you have put in. I also wanted to say thank you to all of you who have replied with me answers. Thanks again. Appreciate again!