Thread: HTC Desire HD sim card replacement

HTC Desire HD sim card replacement

I have got a htc desire hd phone sometime back. One day I was trying to remove the sim card cover of my htc desire hd phone. So as I was trying to open it I ended up breaking the sim card cover. So when i tried to put it back to the phone it is not fitting properly. So I am on a lookout for a replacement of the sim card cover for my htc phone. I thought you all can give me some information regarding this topic. So I thought it would be best to post it here. So I want to know if anyone of you having any information on this topic then do let me know as early as possible.

re: HTC Desire HD sim card replacement

Well I can definitely understand your problem regarding the opening of the sim card cover. I agree it is a very difficult task. Well if you want a good replacement cover for your phone then my advise would be to try searching in the different htc websites that gives you information regarding this particular product. You can order it online and they will accordingly give it to you. So my advice would be to check these htc websites because they will be having a list of all the htc accessories that are required for the phone. So I think this would be the best option before you. You can definitely try with this one.

I think you try contacting the htc people and report the problem to them. They will ensure that you will get the necessary replacement for it. I have heard that htc people are giving free replacement for all the covers regarding this phone. So do try contacting them regarding this issue. If you think this may be time consuming. You can also try contacting the nearest vendor for this problem. So that he can arrange you for the replacement as early as possible. So this also would be a better option before you. Now its upon you to decide from where you have to get the replacement. So I hope this suggestion has helped to some extent.

I think it is better to get it from the htc website or from the service center itself. The reason I am saying this is because I have observed many of the replacement plastic are being sold in the market those are the useless plastic covers. This might break after some use. So it is better to use those covers which are being supplied by the htc people itself. Since we can expect some quality material from it. So my advice would be to go with the htc covers only and not any other simple cover. So i hope you have got the necessary suggestions.

Re: HTC Desire HD sim card replacement

Hey thanks a lot for the suggestions that you have given. Well let me tell you that I was able to get the replacement cover back and they did not charge anything from me for this. So I am very happy about this. As far as the cover issue is concerned I think the designers must have a relook at the design since the cover are designed in such a way that it may tend to break sometime. So I think it would be better if they get this matter solved and find some alternative solutions for this type of problem as early as possible.