Thread: Laptop does not respond when I start typing

Laptop does not respond when I start typing

There is a peculiar problem from last two days in my acer aspire 3620 laptop. The problem is that whenever I tried to type any text document in Microsoft office tool application or into the Notepad, the laptop, stopped working along with this the keys in the keyboard and the mouse also stopped working. My system is running with windows vista ultimate OS. Other specifications of my machine are like NVIDIA graphical interface along with this 3 GB RAM, 456 GB hard drive, Intel core 2 duo processor. After the problem appeared in my machine I need to turn off my machine by direct press the power button. What should I do to resolve this issue? Any suggestion on this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Laptop does not respond when I start typing

There should only one solution for this, though the problem occurring in Microsoft office application tool, so I suggest you to reinstall the application program. For that remove the existing application program and along with this also remove the default settings and other changes those are applied by you earlier. Now also remove the application file from recent item folder and directory folder. Now run the installation process, it will take few minute to complete, wait till the process completes. I hope by this the problem will be solved.

I think the problem should be for the operating system, and for this I recommend you to reinstall the operating system that you are using in your machine. Insert windows installation disk into CD ROM drive, now reboot your machine, start pressing f8 from your keyboard. It will appear the installation window, from there click on install now button. It will ask you to select the drive for installation, select that one where you installed earlier version, it will first format that drive and then it will install the operating system again in your machine. If the problem is sure for the operating system, then I think by this you will be able to solve the typical problem.

According to me be sure that there is no other software application or any visual effect is creating this problem. I found in some of the cases for one software application other one might be corrupted. For this enter into program and futures under control panel and from the drop down list choose the corrupted software application program and remove it from your machine. if this one creating problem then by this you definite got relief from eth problem.

After that, if still you are facing the problem then i recommend you to repair the office application program, for that proceed to control panel, under that from program and features drop down list locate the application program and single click on it, now from the above of the window select repair option. It will repair the office application program. By the desire settings and the changes applied in that program will not removed. Try with this.