Thread: Asus Eee Slate EP121 Specification, Release date and Price

Asus Eee Slate EP121 Specification, Release date and Price

Recently i come to know about the Asus Eee Slate EP121 and liked the design and everything of same but before going with the same i wanted to know about its feature and Specification so that i can not be cheated. When this device is going to release and what would be the expected price of same. So if you are having any knowledge then share with me. Thanks in advance

Re: Asus Eee Slate EP121 Specification, Release date and Price

I have had a few hours a touchpad Asus Eee Slate EP121. A fairly unusual with many tablets presented at CES, the Eee Slate is one of the largest with its 12-inch screen, but also one, if not the most efficient thanks to its Intel Core i5 . The version we have had the hands was equipped with a i5 U470, 2GB of RAM, a 32GB SSD or Windows 7 in its Home Premium 64 Bits. Rather than give you a long speech we preferred to make a small video you will discover below. We will try again to have the tablet for a more comprehensive test, until it seems interesting for those who do not fully s'axent on mobility as it is quite big and with its configuration should not be greater autonomy. Nevertheless it is very well finished and the screen is very good

Unveiled a few days ago at CES , the tablet Asus Eee Slate EP121 just made its appearance CES. Feature of this tablet, its configuration rather muscled including an Intel Core i5 low consumption and the presence of 7 as a Windows operating system. With its configuration inherited from a ultra-portable, this tablet is primarily intended for people who can not do without Windows on a daily basis and who wish to use a touch interface. The pen will be of great help, the Microsoft OS is not really suitable for use touch.

The combination of an Intel Core i5 low consumption and a DSS should offer a good reactivity.Two versions will be marketed, the one with a 32GB SSD and 2 GB of RAM and another with a SSD of 64 GB and 4 GB of RAM. Count for the first $ 899 and $ 999 for the second . Asus Eee Slate shelves EP121 are already available for preorder at Rue du Commerce (availability announced in mid-February). A higher rate than usually displayed by other tablets on the market, but justified by the board configuration. Especially with his Asus Eee Slate provides EP121, a Bluetooth keyboard and a protective cover.

The CES 2011 will be an opportunity for manufacturers to reveal, finally, their touch pads . And something tells me that it could eat a bunch in the coming days. Asus has decided to open the fire formalizing its Eee Slate EP121, a shelf offering an IPS of 12.1 inches (1280 x 800) and running on the i5 and with 4 GB of RAM. Everything from $ 1,000, which could be quite chilling, especially when you look at the rates charged by competitors.

Especially as the Asus Eee Slate EP121 runs Windows 7. It is as if I could see your discomfited by mines. The funny thing is that many expect that Microsoft took advantage of CES 2011 to unveil a Windows 7 Phone to the market shelves. Frankly, the chances of seeing this miracle happen are pretty slim, if manufacturers partners of the firm for years have touch products shipping Windows 7, not for nothing. Needless to say the company Asus has always worked hand in hand with the Redmond company and would probably have been prevented if it planned to launch a new mobile operating system. It will end on a good point by stating that the Eee will ship a native Slate SP121 SSD of 64 GB and offer a camera in front and an HDMI port and probably a slew of USB ports.