Thread: Sony Ericsson “Vivaz 2″ MT15i Specification, Release date and price

Sony Ericsson “Vivaz 2″ MT15i Specification, Release date and price

I am having one issue which is related to the Sony Ericsson “Vivaz 2″ MT15i about which i have come to know while i was working with the internet. I have looked all over the Internet but did not got any information regarding the same. So if you are having any knowledge regarding the same then let me know the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Sony Ericsson “Vivaz 2″ MT15i Specification, Release date and price

Remember, Vivaz device running Symbian with big overcoat with the ability to shoot in HD (an early). And although his successor, himself, will run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread, has a screen resolution 480 × 854 medium-sized (yet unknown, strange), a 1GHz processor, a GPU Adreno 205 and a 8 megapixel camera with possibility filming in HD (and, one imagines, with continuous autofocus). In fact, this unit had already been seen before as the Hallon, but here we are entitled to much more information on the beast. Overall, the author believes that the Vivaz Arc 2 and represent the revival of Sony Ericsson and the camera is pretty good. However he noted that the BRAVIA Engine is more marketing than anything else, he also accuses Sony Ericsson to use various brands Sony to put forward more than necessary functionality.

The second version of Sony Ericsson Vivaz will not run on Symbian 2.3 Android but Gingerbread. This smartphone with a resolution of 854 x 480 (mutitouch capacitive screen, rendering engine Bravia) will be equipped with Qualcomm MSM7630 CPU at 1 GHz and 512 MB of RAM (300 MB for storage apps) as well as HDMI output . Note that the processor is the same as the HTC Z Desire but was pushed to 1GHz (instead of 800 MHz). The NPA offers a 8 MP sensor with LED flash with video recording in 720p. This smartphone will be sold from April for a price ranging between $ 320 and $350.

If the number of devices under Android does not suit you, you might want to take a look at the Sony Ericsson MT15i not yet announced, called the Vivaz 2, although the mark on the Xperia phone might suggest another name. The phone was purchased by Eldar Murtazin, and he did a test on the device Android 2.3. From what we see, the phone has a 1GHz processor Qualcomm, a digital camera on the front above the average.