Thread: Toshiba Tecra A11 not starting after upgrade graphics card

Toshiba Tecra A11 not starting after upgrade graphics card

I recently upgrade the graphical interface in my Toshiba Tecra A11 laptop, which running with windows 7 OS. The system is very much impressed me with its features and also the look of it. The machine I basically use for internet access for my official and some of the home entertainment purposes like to chat with my friend, along with this download some of the video or audio files. The problem is that, when I was playing a video in VLC media player, it was not giving me proper graphical interface, this problem was also happened when I was playing a game in my machine, the screen sudde3nly freezes for few minute. Then I download latest version of graphics driver, and install it. But now why this problem occurred again in my laptop? I can’t understand what should be the cause of this problem. is there anyone having any information regarding this issue?

Re: Toshiba Tecra A11 not starting after upgrade graphics card

I think the driver that you installed might not be compatible with the operating system version that you are using. Because some of the driver firmware versions are not support windows 7 OS. So I suggest you to make sure that the driver is properly installed and support with the operating system. Along with this also suggest you to check whether is any third party software application is not installed, they also may be the cause of this problem.

As per my opinion, the problem is occurring for any other software application. Did you installed nay graphics application or any visual effect in your machine with the graphics driver? If yes then I recommend you to remove that one from your machine. I had similar issue, where as I was installed ATI Radeon graphical interface along with this also installed .NET frame work, and after that, the graphical performance of my machine was getting very low. I thought, there should be any issue with the graphics chip card, I removed and reinsert it into my machine. This did not help me. Then one of my friends suggests me to remove the software application, I did this and the problem is solved. I hope this will also helps you. Try with this.

Similar issue in my Dell inspiron laptop, which is running with windows 7. I used to play some high definition games in my machine. The problem in my system is occurred just last two days back, when I was playing a high definition game, the laptop suddenly stopped working and after that screen is appearing in different colors. i instantly reboot my machine, but still the problem is occurring. I tried some tricks to resolve this according to my knowledge, but nothing works. What should I do now? Is there anyone having any solution for this?

I think both the problems are occurring for the graphics driver. for this, I recommend you to reload the driver firmware in your machine, for this enter into device manager and from there open display tab, right click on the driver name, and choose advanced update option. This will ask you to locate the driver installation program from nay where in your machine or from other location, browse and start the installation process. Reboot your machine, and try to play any game or video file. Apart from this, did you tried to play the video file in some other media player, the problem may also be occurred for the media player. So I also recommend you to download and install latest version from developer web site. If there is any player issue, then by this you will surely able to overcome from the problem. go through this, I think nay one will definitely help you.