Thread: Unable to login to HTC Sense through HTC Desire

Unable to login to HTC Sense through HTC Desire

I would like to report this problem to you all. Well the problem is that I have a htc desire phone and I have registered online with the htc sense. Now the problem Is that I am unable to login to the particular htc sense. Well after registering I came across the various steps for the installation In the mobile. In the last step it was mentioned that I should login when the htc sense screen comes up in your mobile but I was unable to find such type of screen. I also tried visiting the htc sense page by browsing in the mobile. Still the page shows loading and does not appear. Now why is this happening? Is there any problem with the network service provider of my phone or something else? I have a android 2.2 operating system in my phone. So if you are having any solutions for me then do share it.

Re: Unable to login to HTC Sense through HTC Desire

According to me the htc sense that you are talking about runs perfectly only in the htc desire hd and also the htc desire z. I am not sure whether it works well In the htc desire. So I would advice you to have a look In the internet for any old version of the htc sense and then try running it in your system. So do try with the solution and check whether it works or not. One thing that I need to add here is that have you tried your internet settings. Check if your internet connection plan is proper or not. So do follow this suggestions and let me know if you are done with the solution.

If you think that the htc sense only works in the htc desire hd then you might be wrong. Even I am having the htc desire hd and even I am facing the same problem here. Well the problem I causing a lot of issues here. I am not getting the htc sense page to open while visiting its home page the page is just showing the loading sign and does not move ahead from there. Also the navigation feature is not working at all. It does not give any information regarding any locations. Although the Google navigation is working perfectly well but the htc navigation is not giving any result. So do you have any solutions for this type of problem then do let me know.

Hey your problem seems to be very similar to mine. I have got a proper solution for you. Just try it must work out. First of all go to the settings and in the accounts&sync delete the account that are listed. Then what you must do is just visit the htc sense page and do not create a new account from the phone. Just sign in if you are able to sign in then you don’t need to worry about the problem your problem will be solved. Try signing again with the help of the computer and check if you are able to sign in there or not. However I cannot say anything about the navigation feature probably you will have to find some solutions for it. So just try with the suggestions that I have mentioned and let me know whether your htc sense is working well or not.

There can also be a possibility that the server of the htc sense can be down for some time. So that’s why it is failing to respond. It has happened quite some time back. So there is nothing much that you can do here. So you will have to wait for some time to get that issue solved. So the only possible solution here is that to wait for the issue to get it solved quickly and you will be able to resume the service as soon as possible. This can also be a possibility here.