Thread: sound problem in Yxtel x88 mobile phone

sound problem in Yxtel x88 mobile phone

I’m using YXTEL X88 mobile phone, which is a china mobile phone. I’ve never use any china mobile before this. my mobile phone is quite good but sometimes it gives a problem. When I call to any one then some extra sound like noise is occurring I can’t heard the voice clearly. whenever i make a call some noise is appear while calling. I don’t know what happen to my phone, why I’m getting this sound while calling ?. is I’m facing this problem because of china mobile phone?. please tell me what should I do. Please give me some suggestion on this. Please tell me some tips to resolve this problem. Please help me.

Re: sound problem in Yxtel x88 mobile phone

As you have said that, only you get this type of sound at the time of calling and receiver of your phone does’nt hear this sound. It means something is wrong in your mobile handset, it does’nt mean that all china mobile have this problem. I think there are something wrong with your handset speaker. Your handset speaker must be faulty and therefore you are getting that noisy sound while calling. Check your speaker, you can go to your mobile service center for help, but I’m not sure you have a warranty or not. Because I don’t have any idea about the warranty of china mobile phone. batter you contact to your mobile service center or you can also go to a mobile techie.

It’s sound like bad speaker problem. I think it’s your handset speaker problem, you should check your handset speaker. Because only you are getting this type of sound while calling and your receiver not getting any problem in this. Contact your mobile service center, if your mobile handset is in warranty period then you will get the service free of cost, if not, then you have to pay for it. Your mobile is of china and I don’t have any idea about the china mobile service. you can visit to a mobile techie if he says to change your speaker, then change your speaker and then check your mobile problem.

If you hear a noisy sound then it might be your network problem. Sometimes china mobile can’t able to receive a network properly and therefore this type of problem is occurring in a handset. Try to check your network, if your network shows full line at the top left corner of your mobile then your network is full. If you still get the problem in sound while making a call then it is not a network problem. You have to diagnose your mobile problem. I think it might be your speaker problem but not sure, sometimes when speaker become bad then it won’t work properly. You ‘ll get this type of noisy sound while making a call. You can visit to a mobile techie to resolve your issue.

I think the problem is in your handset speaker. If your handset speaker does’nt work properly then also you can get this problem. You should check your handset speaker first. if your handset speaker become bad, then this problem is obvious. You should ensure first that you are getting this sound while making call only. If you don’t get this problem other than making call, then I think it may be some other problem. Try to check your mobile speaker, check it your mobile speaker while playing songs, if your speaker give that problem while playing songs then definitely it is a speaker problem. If you don’t get any noisy sound then it may be some other problem, you have to contact your service operator for that.