Thread: Headphone remote of HTC Touch not working properly

Headphone remote of HTC Touch not working properly

I wanted to report this problem with you all. Well the problem is that my headphone remote is not working well. It works only when I restart the phone. Is it necessary that I should restart the phone in order that it must work well. Whenever I want to plugin the headphone remote it does not work at all. Now why is this happening? Is it some problem with the headphone remote or something else? So anyone of you having any idea regarding this topic then do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Headphone remote of HTC Touch not working properly

If it is working properly after the restart of the phone then I think there must be some problem with the phone. I would advise you to do a complete update of your phone. This would definitely help. Updating the firmware of your phone will help you solving such issue so do ahead and try updating your phone. I would also advise you to have a check with the headphone remote and see if it is functioning well or not.

I would advise you to add a music widget to your cell phone. It will help you In solving such issue. Try downloading the Pandora widget. So first do install the widget In your phone and then try using it to listen to songs when you are on headphones. Just check whether all the controls of the remote like play, pause, fast forward, back buttons are running well or not. If they are running then the widget is running successfully in your cell phone. So first try with this widget and let me know if it works or not.

I think you must report this problem to the nearest htc center and get the problem solved. I think they will be having a much better idea of the particular problem and they will accordingly suggest you the desired solutions for it. Hopefully you will get your problems solved there. I think this is the most simple and the better of all the options. So go ahead with this suggestion and then do let me know if you have got your problem solved.

Hey thanks for the suggestions everyone. Well a simple update of my phone has solved the problem. So I just read the first solution and I decided to go with it. So I got the desired result and also thanks to others who also have added their valuable inputs in solving my issue. The headphone remote was not responding well. So that’s why I thought I would ask you all. Now my headphone remote is working perfectly well and it is giving me no issues.