Thread: Sound not working properly in HTC wildfire

Sound not working properly in HTC wildfire

I have my HTC wildfire cell phone for about a month with the android 2.2 version, all in all its an outstanding phone. however a problem comes up now and again i get no sound or audio for any notification such as texts etc. when i went into the sound and display settings to test the sounds either through media sound or ringer sound etc the mobile hangs then i receive message telling that 'sound and display movement not reacting so please close or wait'. If I stop it just hangs if i close it restarts and I’m again to sound and display once more then i still encompass no sound. The only method to sort this is to turn off as well as turn the phone back on again. So far it’s occurring twice since two days. So reply me on this post.

Re: Sound not working properly in HTC wildfire

Although I m a massive admirer of the HTC Wildfire smart phone, a hardly any weeks of using it has exposed the phone to restrain a reasonable few flaws. These series from the frustrating to the relatively eccentric and slightly inconvenient problems. Of course it’s fair to presume HTC will attempt to fix some of them over the subsequent few months with over the air updates as well as firmware upgrades as well as likely move to integrate Android 2.2 Froyo on to the phone worldwide, though the troubles are still there so update the firmware to avoid the sound problem.

One of the majority annoying flaws, and one that many customers have established a work around, is the problem concerning sound. Most phones permit you into the memory card to choose a ring tone; this means you can liberally utilize your own music from folder you own to use as a text or call tune. Sadly this phone lacks that alternative by default as well as you require to root the phone to permit you to choose your own songs as tones. For most typical users this is just too much attempt for what is merely an artistic quality, though for others it’s a characteristic that should be there.

I've the sound problem occasionally since I initially got the HTC Wildfire two months ago. Orange UK has replaced the mobile twice, memory card on one occasion and sim card once but the trouble persists on all phones. I reply from Orange previously 2 days was to send yet an additional phone. I've told them to hold off as I'm not certain being on my third phone an additional replacement would solve the problem. All phones are Orange renowned, running v2.2 and are the black model. This most recent phone was pure factory outlet; I'd not loaded a single application since receiving it but still I m getting the problem after I install the various application inside my mobile. Has anyone come across how to resolve it?

1. Confirm that the mobile Media Volume is not place to Silent Mode. From inside a Media Application, select the Volume Up/Down Button to make out what the present level is or from the Home Screen go to Menu>location>Sounds & display>medium Volume.

2. Are only definite files having the problem?

• authenticate that the file category is sustain.

3. Malleably Reset the mobile by switching it off and take away the battery for 10 seconds.

4. If the Soft Reset does not determine the problem, carry out a Hard Reset.