Thread: Install new keyboard on HTC Desire

Install new keyboard on HTC Desire

Last week on my cousin’s birthday I gift him a brand new HtC. He was also surprised by looking at so much expensive gift. HTC is well known for his service. And application provided by him really amazed everyone. Few days ago he told me that he wants to change his default key- board. I assured him I will find way to change it as early as possible. Actually even I am also not known about this. Is there anyone who helps me?

Re: Install new keyboard on HTC Desire

Actually I am not HTC mobile user. I am user of Samsung galaxy tab. When I googled to find out solution for it. I am not get too much information about it. As far I guess the solution for this problem is simple one. I prefer you to select Language and key board option available in settings tab of your headset. I hope there you will get a input method option which helps you to change your keyboard. I am telling this solution because I already try this one on my Samsung tablet. Actually my one friend also uses windows mobile phone but nowadays he is out of town. I will try for another solution for you and post it to you as fast as possible.

Before trying some advance tech. and tricks try to change in input method of your cell phone through option available under settings. If that one fails to change your keyboard then simply switch to message option. Keep on holding that option and now click on the place where you write, after releasing it will show you an option that enables you to change the input method. If this also not satisfied you than simply take your mobile phone in your nearest service centers of HTC mobiles. They will definitely help you to change your keyboard of the HTC-Desire. And consult with them about other option to change it from home itself.

Let’s try this one, at the time of writing the message keep eye on keyboard sign which shown at the bottom of the screen. Most probably this icon appeared in between SEND and MENU, Click on it. Keyboard will appear and after writing click on it again that time key board again vanishes. Keep an eye on pointer that appears when key-board is displayed. Smartly tap on that arrow. It will display choices available for you. That time select one of them which you want to select. It will change your input method. And now you will get different keyboard or writing the messages and all that. Inform me is this method works for you or not.

One of the finest things that I like about smart phones is it provides number of options for key boards. As far I knowledge is said there are two types of key boards available for smart phones one is BETTERY which has number thems and second one is Swift key which provides phenomenon functionality. Once you download follow the steps given below.

• Select applications launcher, by simply clicking on it.
    • go to Settings
    • select option Language & keyboard
    • select Input method

There enter choice and click on Home button