Thread: HTC Desire continuously freezes after updating to Android 2.2

HTC Desire continuously freezes after updating to Android 2.2

I purchased a HTC Desire HD cell phone and have a Vodafone Simcard and I have performed each system update of Android version to 2.2.1 and to the edition 1.72. So far with no a drawback but the most recent one released recently appears to have given me some problems. I left the mobile unaccompanied and it passed on and did the entire thing just typically but after it had finished the screen now seems to be unresponsive. I cannot swipe the bar down at the bottom and hence my mobile is locked all the time. The only method to restart is removing the battery from the cell phone out but even following doing that numerous times as well as also removing the Sim-card as well as the memory card I yet have the similar problem continuously. Anyone have any thoughts on what I should do? So please provide me some help on this thread so that I can solve my problem.

Re: HTC Desire continuously freezes after updating to Android 2.2

The Android 2.2 Froyo update for the HTC Desire was distribute to O2 UK consumers previous, but has not been frozen only after a 2hours due to customers exposure the update was freezing their devices. According to an editorial over on Electric Pig by Gareth Beay and by way of the guys over at many websites, O2 close down pushing out the Android 2.2 Froyo revise for the HTC Desire only hours after won’t be going live once more in anticipation of such times as the problem is understood as well as been resolved.

According to a representative for the HTC executive told that the Android Froyo 2.2 update for HTC Desire gone live on O2 on current time While many have been able to download it effectively; most of people have had a small number of reports of customers comprise problems installing the software freezes so they just need to remove the application form the mobile which was previously present on the earlier version, it seems that the new Android 2.2 Froyo update is reason the O2 loading screen to congeal or the HTC Desire browser to crash if the application is not remove.

Soon the Android 2.2 update for HTC desire mobile untimely O2 has place it on hold due to grievance concerning mobile phone getting freeze during update. O2 representative inveterated that the Android 2.2 update was genuine. Many customers were capable to download the update effectively but some of them countenance the mobile phone freezing problem. The discussion is continuously on in the various sites where users are argumentative about ‘Frozen Froyo’. For now O2 has balanced the Android 2.2 update as well as is looking cavernous into the freezing problem. It seems that there is a few problem with the HTC Desire Android 2.2 update as before Vodafone customers experience a lot.

The Android 2.2 update for the HTC Desire is supposed to be distributing from O2. O2 has in progress launching the Android 2.2 update for the HTC Desire. The HTC Desire customers have stated that they are receiving the OTA update on their cellphone. As the customers update their HTC Desire through the Android 2.2 update, there are two dissimilar things that are said to be occurring. Some HTC Desire user’s report of the mobile is frozen for the period of the reboot while some of the users utter that the mobile works completely fine after the update. If I get more information then I will let you make out more about the HTC Desire Android 2.2 update. hang about tuned for extra updates on the Android 2.2 update for HTC Desire.