Thread: HTC Desire Turn off automatically

HTC Desire Turn off automatically

Well I am having facing very strange problem with HTC Desire and I have decided to discuss with you all. I am here because many of you are using HTC desire and I think you might have the solution to fix the problem. Well HTC Desire gets switch off automatically in random time of interval. Well I don’t know where the problem? And why is this happening? Anyone having solution to solve the matter please reply. Thanks a lot.

Re: HTC Desire Turn off automatically

I was having the same problem and I have tried a lot to fix the matter but it did not work to solve the matter. Finally below mentioned setting worked for me and I am not having any issue from where. Well I have modified the power settings of the phone. You have to select Settings and look for All Settings. Now select System Tab and click on Power. You have to choose Advance tab from the Power tab. Now you have to uncheck ‘turn off device if not used for’ box. I am hoping that it will help you out from the problem. Let me know whether it was helpful or not.

Well I am having solution for this particular problem and I think you should try it and see whether it was helpful to you or not. It is possible that sim card should be properly inserted on your phone many time such problem occurs due to improper installation of the sim card. Hence I am suggesting to you that you should remove battery and sim card from your phone and reinsert the same properly into your phone. I hope it will help you from this problem.

Well looking at your situation I think you have to soft reset your phone It is same as rebooting your computer. It is mainly use to erase any error occurred during the execution of the program. It will restore your phone to the by default settings. No information will be erasing during the soft reset process. If soft reset fails to fix the issue I am suggesting you that you should go for the hard reset. Well you should take back up of the data before doing since data is being deleted in the hard reset process. Once you have completed with hard reset you can restore back up on your phone. I am hope either hard reset or soft reset will help you to solve the matter.

As far as I know such problem might occur due to firmware issue which is installed on your phone. Hence I am suggesting you that you should try to update firmware with the latest version. You can download the same and install on your phone. I am warning you that you should take back up of the data before doing since data will be erased in the firmware up grading process. Once you have finished with process restore data on your phone.