Thread: HTC Eris automatically goes to stock widget from the main screen

HTC Eris automatically goes to stock widget from the main screen

I just presently have a HTC Eris which was purchased a few months before and I have been having some problems. The mobile will go to an unsystematic book marked web page with no clicking on it. The phone from time to time becomes insensitive remains idle for huge time as well as won’t turn on or it will proceed extremely slow as well as jumpy. The battery of the HTC Eris won’t remains for 8 hours without any utilization of any application. It will scroll automatically to the stock widget from the main screen. The mobile does not update weather very often, perhaps once a day. So please reply me on this post on this problem.

Re: HTC Eris automatically goes to stock widget from the main screen

Recently HTC released the Android 2.1 for HTC Eris which has been protest by the customers that their contacts and other things get disappeared for a small number of minutes as well as restored afterward when updating the version. The Android 2.1 update was supposed to present more facilities than 1.5 update making simpler interface as well as patching up loads of bugs. Always take care to make sure that you obtain a backup of all the contacts as well as data before using the update. No one can give a assurance about your contacts as well as remaining data, as a user has criticize that when he used Android 2.1 update, all the contacts misplaced from his mobile and got re-establish after 15-20 minutes.

A lot of other users also have practiced the similar problem of having15-20 minutes at any time they used the update. Even if you get a backup of the contacts in the Google server, you contain wait for a small number of minutes to re-sync the data back to the mobile. This reality has a deteriorating consequence on the world wide Smartphone customers. Google should positively come up with appropriate software to get rid of this problem or utilize a single file to store the contacts.

I think the battery problem is not new many people are facing these type of problem it generally due to the application running inside your mobile. I think that the battery of this HTC Eris generally remains for about 12 hours even if I open the Wi-Fi connection for more than 4 hours in my HTC cell phone. I think that there may be many application running inside the mobile which you cannot see directly but you can distinguish easily in the application manager where you can kill that application for a time being and able to save your battery life quite easily.

It's not a Stock widget. It's an important part of the entire "media dock" application. I'm not convinced why they didn't create it into a widget, too, but they may just not have been able to substantiate spending a little more to break it out as a separate widget when there are previously so many free weather widgets accessible on the market. They'd have been killing resources to reinvent the wheel. So need to need to remove the necessary application in your mobile which are not taking the space on your mobile but also coincide with the other process running inside the mobile.