Thread: Need to know more about the HTC Desire HD

Need to know more about the HTC Desire HD

I am recently going to buy htc desire hd. Before buying it I need to ask some questions regarding it with you all. Well I wanted to know that does the box come with the necessary case/cover for the mobile phone. Do the same picture appear on all the home screen or does it differ? In the description it is mentioned that it comes with the 1.5GB internal memory. So do all the applications, messages and music files will get stored in the internal memory? So please do reply to my queries as soon as possible

Re: Need to know more about the HTC Desire HD

As per your first query is concerned. Let me tell you that you have to get a separate case/cover for the htc phone that you are using. You will have to get a separate case. I think when you purchase the phone in the list of the contents it will not be displayed. so think of purchasing a case/cover right now only. In case you were under the impression that they will provide you with the case. As per as the question of the appearance of the image is concerned then let me tell you that different image will appear only the home screen will appear in the middle.

Even I agree with the above post. You will not get a separate cover/ case for the htc phone. You will need to search for a good case in the internet, however if you want more appropriate information then I would suggest you to have a check at this link. As per your second question is concerned different image will appear on the different sections of the screen. So hope your query is cleared is regarding this topic. As per as your third query is concerned then let me tell you that it depends on you were you are going to store the files. Applications and all will be stored in the phone memory by default. Music file and rest others can be stored in the external memory. I hope you are clear with all your queries.

My advice would be to have a check with the official home page of the HTC desire HD. There they will be mentioning about all the features and the list of components that you will be getting to use with it. So first do have a proper research of the particular phone and then only go ahead with the buying of the phone. So I hope you understand what I am trying to say. The answer for your first query is no, second query is different screens and the third query is depends upon the application that you are using. Since you have a good internal memory so there is no harm if you can store all the possible files in the internal memory. I hope you are clear with all the confusions.

I have done the research in the internet and from there only I have got the information about the phone. I had small queries in my mind so I decided to clear it with you all. Anyways thanks a lot for the suggestions and the valuable inputs that you have provided. It was a great part from your side such that you have answered my queries. I have cleared out all my confusions and I am ready to get a new htc desire for myself.