Thread: Text Messages Display Wrong Time on HTC mobile

Text Messages Display Wrong Time on HTC mobile

Hi! Everyone I am crazy about cell phones. HTC is most likable a brand for me. Last month I change my headset with latest series of HTC mobiles. From last two weeks I noticed that my headset is giving me error related to text message. Yesterday when I send a message about 4 O’clock and he responded me quickly. But I noticed that it was stamped wrong timing just nearly about morning. Can anyone help me to resolve this problem?

Re: Text Messages Display Wrong Time on HTC mobile

First I want to know that is this issue related to your single test message or it was a problem related to entire text message section. Sometimes it may be happened at operator side that they stamped wrong one. If this issue is only associated with single message than I think, there is no issue to worry forgot about that one. The operator will fix this problem from their side. I am telling you this because my brother is also using the same brands headset and I found this problem with his mobile also. He just makes a call to his service provider to solve this problem. Try this one first then take a jump on other options.

I thought that it may be issue that is arises due to dissimilarities between time zones. First of all I want to check you that while sending the message the person to whom you are sending the message are in the same time zone where you are exactly. If amongst these time zones any one is incorrect. Then also there is a possibility of these kinds of malfunctioning issue. First consult with the person to whom you are sending the message is in same time zone in which you are currently. If you find dissimilarities between them or you find that your time zone is not properly set. Than you can change it to desired one by changing time zones settings under settings option available on your HTC mobile.

I am sure that it must be problem related to your time zone settings. There are varieties of time zones option available on your HTC mobile. First check whether it is in AUTO state or Not. Most of time it happens that when we went to different time zone area and cone back again to normal area. That time if your time zone setting kept as auto then it might show the previous one. And according to that time zone your messages are stamped with wrong time. I suggest you to turn that one to manual one and try to send the message to person which you sure is located in your time zone area. Hope this will solve your texting problem.

IF you unable to get rid of this problem through time zone settings available in settings option than I suggest you to use different tools available in the software market which will definitely helps you to solve your problem. Among number of application last time I used SMS time fix application to resolve this problem. But, only disadvantage is that sometimes it might be possible that you lose your important messages and unable to recover. Don’t worry as I already said that there are number of applications available absolutely free of coast. You can go with different option available on web. IF you still facing this same problem then i simply suggest you to give it to service center. thenafter you have to wait four to five months to get your headset back.