Thread: Toshiba Tecra A11: No wireless network is showing in my laptop

Toshiba Tecra A11: No wireless network is showing in my laptop

There is wireless network showing in my recently bought Toshiba Tecra A11 laptop, the machine I compatible with wireless network service, and I installed Broadcom wireless driver in my system. When I click on search wireless network, to make a connection with my building network service, it detects nothing. There is network to connect with; the massage appears whenever I tried this. But although I am able to connect another machine, which is running with same operating system and same wireless driver, where as I am able to connect my machine with my office wireless network. Why this happening in only my home network? Is there any one having any suggest for this problem?

Re: Toshiba Tecra A11: No wireless network is showing in my laptop

According to me, I think the problem should be for the wireless driver, for that I suggest you to reload the driver application in your machine, for that insert installation disk into the drive and enter into device manager, from there open eth network tab, and right click on driver application, select advanced tab after click on update option. Locate the driver installation program from its desire field, and start the process, I hope by this you will sure over come from the problem.

Is the network by which you are trying to connect is set with authentication? Is it asking for enter any password to connect with that network service? If yes then by insert the password only, you can able to access this network service, for that check your network and sharing window, there choose the network by which you are willing to connect your machine, now right click on it and insert appropriate terms those are needed, and necessary to access that network. Restart your wireless service, and click on search option, it will surely this time locate the wireless network and will be allowed you to connect with that.

Is the driver version up to date? And the machine environment is compatible with this driver application? I would like o suggest you update the driver version, because in one of my friend machine, when he tried to click for search any wireless network, same massage appeared there, though the wireless light and the service is turned on. Then he searched everywhere for the solution, but go t nothing. Then he simply updates the wireless driver firmware version. And by this, he easily overcomes the problem. So I suggest you according to the problem that you mentioned in your post, update the driver firmware version. Right click on driver name from device manager and select update option, now go for online search, it will gather update version information and direct you to select update option. I hope by this you will surely able to resolve your wireless problem.