Thread: Unable to connect with Wi-Fi in HTC Desire

Unable to connect with Wi-Fi in HTC Desire

Well I am having very serious problem with the HTC Desire and I have decided to discuss with you all and I hoping that you will shed a light on this matter. Well I am using HTC Desire which is six month old. I am unable to connect HTC Desire with internet using Wi-Fi. I have tried a lot to solve the matter but all of my efforts were fruitless. Anyone having the same issue please reply. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to connect with Wi-Fi in HTC Desire

Well I really don’t have any idea to fix your matter but I can give you some information which will be helpful to you. Wi-Fi allows you to access the internet over the distance of the 100 meters. To access internet on your phone by using Wi-Fi you require a ‘hotspot’ which is also called as access point. Well the strength of the signal is depending on the infrastructure used and the object by which the signals are passing.

Well I am having some simple steps that you can apply to fix the problem and I am hoping that it will help you out from this situation.
    1. You have to click on the Home screen and go for Menu option where you have to search for Settings. Now enter into Wireless & networks.
    2. You have to turn on Wi-Fi by simply checking Wi-Fi check box. It will search for the Wi-Fi network.
    3. Now click on the Wi-Fi Settings. You will find the name of the network and the settings into Wi-Fi networks section.
    4. If desired wireless network is not available then you can simply add the network taping on the Add Wi-Fi network. It will request you to enter the particular settings related to the network and save the same.
    5. Now you have to simply tap on the desired Wi-Fi network to connect. It will automatically connect to the network if you have selected an open network.
    I hope mentioned steps will be help you out to solve the matter.

Well you can connect to another Wi-Fi using following steps.
    1. Select Menu from the Home screen. Now select Setting and go for Wireless & networks.
    2. Now tap on the Wi-Fi Settings. A list of Wi-Fi network will be displayed on the screen which is detected in the Wi-Fi network option.
    3. You can manually scan for the Wi-Fi network by simply tapping on the Scan option which is located in to Wi-Fi settings screen.
    4. Now select the desired network to connect.

I hope it will help you.

Well you can connect to another Wi-Fi using following steps.
    1. Select Menu from the Home screen. Now select Setting and go for Wireless & networks.
    2. Now tap on the Wi-Fi Settings. A list of Wi-Fi network will be displayed on the screen which is detected in the Wi-Fi network option.
    3. You can manually scan for the Wi-Fi network by simply tapping on the Scan option which is located in to Wi-Fi settings screen.
    4. Now select the desired network to connect.