Thread: How to get back digital clock widget in HTC Desire

How to get back digital clock widget in HTC Desire

I am having one issue with the HTC Desire which i have got on my Birthday. My problem is that i have deleted the digital clock widget by mistake and i am having no idea how to get it back. If you are having any knowledge regarding same then do let me know so that i can get it back on my HTC desire. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to get back digital clock widget in HTC Desire

If you have by mistakenly deleted the application from the your device then you can restore it back with the help of the below given step that will help you with the same. Just go through the same and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not. I have gone through the same issue and will ask you to update the same.
    • Go to long press on screen
    • Select Widget
    • Choose the watch from HTC
    • Select Watch Type 3
    • Select your City
    • Click on OK

If you are missing the Widget from the HTC Desire and unable to get it back then you can get it working with the help of the Hard reset which will set the device to its original Factory Setting and will allow the digital clock widget on Screen. But before performing the Hard Reset of your device you should take the back of device as the hard reset will delete all the data from your phone. So if can then go through the same and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not. Do let me know if it is not working so that i can help you with the more solution of it.

Quote Originally Posted by cruzz View Post
    If you have by mistakenly deleted the application from the your device then you can restore it back with the help of the below given step that will help you with the same. Just go through the same and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not. I have gone through the same issue and will ask you to update the same.
    • Go to long press on screen
    • Select Widget
    • Choose the watch from HTC
    • Select Watch Type 3
    • Select your City
    • Click on OK
    Hey Thanks for the response that you have given me regarding the issue of mine. I have gone through the instruction which you have given above and got my Digital Clock Widget on the HTC desire of mine. But now i am looking for more about the HTC Desire. Which is better in HTC HD 2 and HTC Desire. If you can then help me with this also.

HTC HD 2 is very good phone even 1 year after its release just a little flat when calling the screen turns off to not hang up but sometimes acts as the screen turns on again and suddenly hangs himself is also concern about iphone or nothing to say I recommend it to all who do not want to be part of the band Iphone. I would not trade my htc htc hd7 hd2 the cons, it is much more efficient and Windows mobile 7 I can do without.