Thread: Battery continuously drains in HTC wildfire mobile

Battery continuously drains in HTC wildfire mobile

I have purchased HTC Wildfire for a week currently, and it's my first HTC mobile and my battery continuously drains. I was having iPhone 2G for like two years and I'm used to some things and have no problems with the Battery in iPhone that appear to not work on Wildfire. Is a small battery life a normal mania with Wildfire or is it only my handset trouble? I purchased it new (well, rather obtain if for free from my operative) Out of the box the battery was recharged to around a half, I wasn't convinced if it have to be format or not (no information in the manual), but i formatted it nevertheless (let it discharge, then left it join to power supply for a night, then let it discharge again - it took 12 hours - and charged it back to full capacity). After a day it drains quickly to half. So what is problem in my device please reply me on this query?

re: Battery continuously drains in HTC wildfire mobile

I've got to say I had no problems with the battery at all for the HTC mobiles of previous version since I m using this stuff for more than one year and it is working well for me even today with no battery problems. I purchased the HTC Wildfire on last month for my brother and when I got home I charged it for around 4 hours in addition to that the battery has been perfect. I have not charged it since and charge it after two days. With all the application running very well inside my cell phone. I do contain eBuddy as well as my phones Anti-Virus running also and no issues. So check your cell phone might have some problem.

I t is simple to say that I’m a extremely pleased owner of the HTC Hero since a two weeks. in general, the smart phone is great as well as having the capability to run apps as well as processes in background gives it a clear perimeter over the iPhone. On the other hand, there are more than a few areas where the Apple experience is presently so much smoother. Without disappearing into details I anticipate the rumored couple of Android updates yet seen nowadays will assist ease these near the beginning misses.

These is problem do to the Wi-Fi may be continuously on. I always keep my HTC mobile Wi-Fi connection turned off continually as I contain a flat rate 5 Mbps 3G connection provided t sufficient bandwidth for everything I do on my Wildfire. The Wi-Fi can be disabled from Menu => Settings => Wireless controls as well as de-choice “Wi-Fi”. If you even desire to utilize your Wi-Fi connection I extremely recommend installing the totally free e5 battery saver application. It automatically switches off the Wi-Fi when out of range as well as start it once more when you are close to recognized access points to keep your battery life . Please note that this app itself will use several resources and can somewhat decrease battery life but you be supposed to still be on the captivating side if you are gone from your recognized Wi-Fi networks the majority of the day.

Avoid practice of push or very common email polling – arrange it to synchronize each 15 or more minutes. The default HTC mail customer does not by default have shove or “always-on” mail configured. Contain that would remain the mobile network association lively all the time as well as drain the battery pretty speedy. My Wildfire obtains email each 15 minutes which is often sufficient when I’m out as well as about. In these situations I’m waiting for a bit urgent I can forever do a manual synchronizes to get peace of mind. Mail sync frequency is place through (Menu =>) every programs => Mail => “Menu” key => extra => Settings => Send & obtain => place Download frequency => e.g. each 15 minutes. I have also kept the Mail amount limit at 5 KB as superior downloads put away more battery power.