Thread: Wifi and Bluetooth dead in HTC desire

Wifi and Bluetooth dead in HTC desire

Bluetooth and wifi are not working of my phone actually I am using the HTC desire phone and using the same from last few weeks and the thing here is that it has started giving me problems where the Bluetooth is not doing well and also am not able have an access on internet through the wifi. I am using the same for handling my accounts and now unable to have the access. Please help me in this case and let me know what Is wrong with it.

Re: Wifi and Bluetooth dead in HTC desire

If you will ask me then you have to do just one thing and that is restore factory. It happens if the application such as Bluetooth and wifi is not working properly then there is some settings change on your phone and due to that it is behaving in that mane. Now what you have to de here is that just restore all the settings and again get a fresh phone to work with I mean to say that restore factory will reset all together new settings.

As said by you that the wifi is not working properly then I guess there is the problem in the router that you are using to fetch connection. I meant that when you are accessing the internet through wifi then you have to just check out whether the proper access is provided by the router because it is always protected with the help of a password and unless and until you are not using the same and determining the password then it will not allow the access. I hope that this will help you to get the proper wifi connection.

I f you are getting this error on regular basis then I guess it is the serious issue and to solve the same you have to just visit the customer care of the HTC and then place a complaint over there and let them know the problem that you are facing in detail. I am sure they will cooperate with and also will help you to solve the problem that you are getting and then they will also make sure that the problem didn’t occurs again.