Thread: Unable to end the unwanted tasks in HTC desire HD

Unable to end the unwanted tasks in HTC desire HD

There are lots of tasks running on my phone and I am not able to end them together, I meant that there are lots of applications that are running on the background and sometime I don’t remember to end the same and which then consumes lots of battery of the phone and also makes the phone work slow. So please tell me the way that will help me to end all the unwanted tasks together and then I can get the free flowing phone to use.

Re: Unable to end the unwanted tasks in HTC desire HD

Well if this is the case then there is software which is preinstalled on your phone called as task killer now what you have to do here is that just open the task killer and then select the tasks that you want to remove or end and then by tapping on the cross (x) mark in front of the same just terminate the process that is running behind. Well this software helps you to find out the process that is running and then just remove the same. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue that you are facing.

I guess you have to install a task manager on your system that will help you to manage all these tasks and if this is the case then I will suggest you to go with task panel.This version, however, indicates a self-closing tasks selected but unfortunately this feature does not work on my HTC Hero. So the options menu, change theme, display or not in the system tray for quick access, auto start or not, activation and deactivation of the automatic closure of selected tasks with time between 5 and 60 minutes, list management tasks ignored and choice of action in support of the widget, etc. So I tried, but the tasks are not closed automatically on my machine. Adding on the screen of your choice is simple, just do a long press and select "Widgets", then navigate to "Task Panel X" and confirm. Once in place, a long press on the widget will allow you to place it wherever you want on your page.

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with HTC Task Manager.HTC Task Manager are just the Pocket PC equivalent of the combination "Ctrl + Alt + Del (Task Manager) on PC. It allows viewing, managing and / or stopping easy tasks running on your machine. Similarly, HTC Task Manager gives you total control over your Pocket PC. HTC Task Manager lists the programs running, shows the amount of memory used, free space and to stop all programs and processes that cause problems on your machine.

Have ever tried Quick Launcher which is a program that lets you open multiple documents or run many applications at once using a shortcut key or click of a mouse .In its panel, it allows you to create your own combination (mouse + keyboard) to serve as control. Besides, as regards this admin page, it allows you to customize the buttons and the background of the panels according to your preference. For this, many skins are available for you to change your appearance but if you want, you can create your own skin following your imagination. Quick Launcher is an easy to install software that allows you to quickly access your documents or your favorite programs. Very light and discreet, Quick Launcher allow you to quickly access your favorite programs from the system tray. After determining the most used applications, right click on the Quick Launch icon is enough to gain access immediately.