Thread: Imported Documents Cannot be Edited Via Bluetooth In HTC

Imported Documents Cannot be Edited Via Bluetooth In HTC

The use of the Bluetooth is being used in the phone of the HTC for the transfer of the files, and also the files such as the images, videos, music and also the files of the documents are also being transferred by making use of the Bluetooth and also it is that I have never made use of any of the other files in it. Bluetooth is the only thing that is being used by me and also the fact is that the working of the files is the best when you are just making use of it. I have imported a lot of files by making use of the Bluetooth, in the phone of the HTC that is being used by me. But the main problem is that it cannot be edited but I don’t know what to do in case of these files and also this problem is being faced by the files of the Bluetooth only and not to any of the other files that is being used by me.

Re: Imported Documents Cannot be Edited Via Bluetooth In HTC

The documents that are being imported might be of some of the other formats that’s not being supported in the HTC that you are just making use of. And also the files that are being used for the importing of the documents that you are just getting it out from the Bluetooth. And also it is that you can just see that the files that are being imported are being used by the files that you just want for the system that you are just making use of.

And also it is that it would be that you can just edit the location of the imported files where you are just saving all the details of the documents and also the details of the files that are being used by you. And also it is that you can just see that the fields that you are just making us of when you are just downlink it from the system that is being used by me. And also the fact is that menu can contain the multiple options that can be used for the various files that you are just making use for the imported files.

I have just edited the location of the files that is being used by me and also it is that I have just changed the location of the files and also it is that you can just bring the changes in the files of the mnt/sdcard/ downloads/Bluetooth and then you can just read the files that are being copied and also the other files that are being downloaded and also the system of the files that are being used for the better functioning of the phones. Please tell me some of the other solution that can be used for the basic settings of the files that are being used by making the use of the internet and details of the internet connection that you are just making use of.

And also it is that you can just see the that the SD card opting can be used for the files that is being used by you. And also it is that you can just see the various files that are being used when you are just making the use of the Bluetooth. And also the other factor that you can just make use of is that you can just make the changes in the files and also it is that you can just see that whether the files can be working for it or not.