Thread: In silent mode alarm does not ring

In silent mode alarm does not ring

In HTC DESIRE that I have here; I have seen that when I keep the cell phone in the silent mode. I have seen that the alarm is just not ringing. Can you all please let me know what can be the issue for this here? I have the cell phone here with me but I have really not seen any issue with it. It was really working fine and that too without many issues. This issue has been seen lately and I really want to know if this issue can be really solved in an easy manner. Also please let me know if I am the only one having this issue or this is also faced by someone before. Any help in the matter will be really appreciated here. I do not want to have any third part application or as such so that I can have this working. I think that I have made my self clear.

Re: In silent mode alarm does not ring

First of all I even think that this is an issue and should be really reported and should be take into consideration. Well; I will try to see if I can come up with the solution soon. IN addition to this please let me know if you are making use of some sort of application in addition to the default applications that are allowed to run on your cell phone. It seems that the issue can be with this extra application. Please come up with the answer in the next post and let me know about the same. Hope that after this I will be able to help you in a much better manner.

If you do not want to give a try to any other application and you want to make the cell phone to work in the correct manner then I really think that it will be great if you can simply have the Soft Reset done on the cell phone and see if that can solve the issue that you are having with the cell phone. Well I do not think that you will be required to make use of the Hard Reset and I am of the opinion that Soft Reset for sure will solve the issue that you are having here. Try this and let me know if what I have said really helps you with the issue there.

I think that the software of the cell phone might have got corrupted and hence you are getting the issue there. It will be simply great if you can just have the software updated on the cell phone and see if this can act as a fix in your case. Please while making the things see that you have backed up all the data that you are having on the cell phone first so that if something goes wrong then you can have the data with you there.