Thread: Low temperature freezes my HTC desire

Low temperature freezes my HTC desire

I am using the HTC desire mobile phone from 6 months and it was doing well until I found that my phone slows down in cold atmosphere. Actually from last week there is coolness in the climate and I guess it is affecting my phone. Whenever I am trying to access the file manager then it will take some time to open and will do all the work slowly. I don’t know why this is happening. And the first thing that would like to know whether the climate really affects the phone and if yes then please let me know how to solve the same.

Re: Low temperature freezes my HTC desire

Well it happens if you are getting the phone freeze or work slow in low temperature. Actually this thing happens because in low temperature the battery of the phone generally gets affected and I guess in your case it is the same. Now what you have to do here is that change the battery of your mobile phone and then see whether it helps you to solve you the issue that you are facing.

I guess you are facing this issue due to more memory used of the phone and not due to the climate. In fact I haven’t heard that low temperature affects the phone. Now what you have to do here is that just check whether the phone memory is full or not and if it is full then you have to make it empty because it will be more efficient for the phone to work fast by using the vacant memory. I hope that this will make you understand the reason behind the slowness of the phone.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out of this, as said by you that your phone is slowing down and you are not able to get proper performance from the same, and if you want to fix the same then you have to just perform the restore factory and then see how it goes. Actually restore factory will reset the phones setting sand will give you the fresh one deal with and keep one thing in mind that before doing the restore factory you are taking the backup of the important data from the phone memory.