Thread: HTC Desire Recipient cannot hear my voice

HTC Desire Recipient cannot hear my voice

I really do not know what is the issue with the cell phone that I am having here? I have seen that when I make the call the recipient of the call cannot hear my voice. In addition to this I have see that the issue is when someone make a call as well. The person on the other side just cannot hear me. What can be the issue for this? I have just purchased this cell phone and after seeing the issue so soon with the cell phone I really do not think that it is at all acceptable. Can you all please let me know if there is seriously anything that I can do so that the issue can be solved here?

Re: HTC Desire Recipient cannot hear my voice

In my opinion I think that you are getting the issue because of the hardware defect. Had the cell phone fallen from somewhere and after that you are getting the issue. In addition to this please also see if you had installed something on your cell phone and that might be causing you the issue there. If that is the case then it will be really great if you can just have that thing uninstalled and see if the voice can be transferred between the source and the destination.

I think that it will be great if you can just see for some sort of update for the cell phone. If it is not the hardware issue then for sure it will be great if you can just have the solution in this manner and see if you can get something really vital in this respect. In addition to this please see if the issue can be solved simply by turning off the cell phone and then turning it ON. Sometimes the issues like this are solve in this manner as well.

Looking at the scenario that you all have presented it seems to me that there is some issue with the hardware and let me tell you that if it is the case then it will be better if you can make use of the warranty that you have with the cell phone and see if the issue can be covered under this. It seems that the receiver that you have on the cell phone might have got damaged and hence you are getting the issue in your case. Just go with the cell phone of your in the service center and explain them the whole scenario and I am damn sure that they will look at it.

Really I do not think that there is anything that the issue is having with the Software and if that would have been then I would have really helped you with something for sure. Please if all the above things do not really go in your way then for sure you can go to the service center and see if they can handle the issue that is currently on the cell phone. In addition to this please see if you can make the conversation on with the Headphone. I mean to say see if you can make the call with the help of headphone and the recipient can hear you after this. If not then there is really something in which you will be required to ask the help from HTC Tech Support. Please let me know if the issue is that big in your case there. Hope to see you next post soon.