Thread: Unable to disable the delivery report notification in HTC desire

Unable to disable the delivery report notification in HTC desire

I want to disable the delivery report on my mobile phone and the thing here is that it is very annoying. Actually the audio report is also not being disabled. However the message is received at the destination then I am getting the delivery report saying that the message is delivered and I want to disable this reports. I am using the HTC desire phone and it is really doing well for me but this delivery reports are really frustrating so please tell me the best way to disable them.

Re: Unable to disable the delivery report notification in HTC desire

If you want to disable the delivery reports then what you have to do her is that just go to the messages and then in that you have to select settings options. After that you have to see the whether you find the delivery info option and if you found the same then just select it and set it to “NO”. And then they will be directly disabled. I hope that this will work for you and if you are want to enable the same in future then the same steps will be helpful to you.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that if your mobile phone is new and if it is under warranty then there is no need of doing any fancy things by your own. What you have to do here is that just contact the customer support of htc and then place a complaint and let them know the problem that you are facing in detail. I hope that they will cooperate with you and also will help you to solve the issue.

I am also going through the same problem where I am not able to send a message or receive any on my HTC. Actually I have recently purchased this phone and I am not able to send messages or receive any. I am facing this problem as soon as I inserted my old SIM on my phone it is not allowing me to send messages. The calls are fine I can make proper calls and also received the calls well. But the only thing that is very irritating here is that I am not able to send messages to anyone. Please help me out of this one.

If you will ask me then as you said that the SIM card is inserted in the new phone and from that time it is not allowing it send messages, well the actual problem here is that message center number is not entered properly. So what you have to here is that just insert the card and then see whether the message center number is properly entered or not and if it is not then you have to just ask for the same from the service provider and then use the same to solve your issue.