Thread: Need a Music App for album filter

Need a Music App for album filter

I have the cell phone here and I just want to know if there can be something really valuable for this cell phone. I have the HTC DESIRE with me and I really like the cell phone. Well there are some of the issues with the cell phone but I think that I will be able to have that solved. As it seems to me that the issues are really minor. Now the thing for which I have shown myself is the MUSIC APPLICATION for this cell phone. I have a huge collection of the music and I just want to have the music player that can take care of this huge collection. Please let me know which can the things here.

Re: Need a Music App for album filter

First of all let me tell you that for the cell phone that you are having you can really enjoy the huge bundle of the music with the default player that you have on your cell phone. Well in addition to this if you want to have something in extra then I think that the optimal solution for this can be I MUSIC. I think that you will simply love this player and you will really feel happy with the way it will be serving you. In addition to all the things let me tell you that this application is free. It will not only allow you to download the file but will allow you to stream the favorite music. In addition to this you will get unlimited MP3 music for free so that you can increase the volume of the Music collection that you are having there.

Well I do not think that the applications that are for free will be able to make the things going in the manner that you actually want. I think that the application that will really serve you in a better manner is the Last.fm. I think that you must have use it with the VLC player and if that is the case then I think that it is really the correct time to bring this on your cell phone here. The way of using it is also very simple. You will be required to just select the artist or genre and then Last.fm will come up with the perfect playlist so that you can have the music to be played in just one click.

I do not think that the applications that are available for free are that worst and in order to prove the worth I think that you should give a try to the PANDORA RADIO for once. It is basically a personalized radio but will now be able to stream music on your HTC DESIRE or say Android. Here the things in this application are simple. It will always begin with you asking for your favorite artists and then it will come up with the station that will be able to play the music for you there. Please give this application a try for once and see if what I was saying was really worthy there.