Thread: Unable to enlarge the keyboard in HTC desire

Unable to enlarge the keyboard in HTC desire

I am using the HTC desire mobile phone and it has the touch screen display not the thing here is that I want the enlarged qwerty keypad which I am not able to get. Have anyone used the same phone and getting the proper keypad in a maximized way. And if yes then please help me in this case and let me know how I can get the proper keypad. And for your kind information my phone is under warranty and I have purchased the same just few days back.

Re: Unable to enlarge the keyboard in HTC desire

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out of this case. Now what you have to do here is that just turn your phone horizontally or in a landscape mode and then it will be automatically give you the proper and qwerty keypad. I am sure that you solve the problem and then you will get the keypad that you want and then it will be easy to view the letters.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem where I was not able to view the keypad in the enlarged way. And I guess you are also going through the same phase. Now what you have to do here is that just visit the customer support and place a complaint over there and let them know the problem that is faced by you. I am sure that they will assist you will and also will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

Thank you for the vital suggestions and also for the appropriate solution, but the thing here is that I still haven’t solved the same, actually I tried in turning the phone in the sideways that is in the horizontal manner but I am not getting the slanting keypad. I don’t know why my mobile is giving me this issue. Please help me in this case.