Thread: Cannot stream movies to Sony Bravia with DLNA

Cannot stream movies to Sony Bravia with DLNA

Hi all, I am making use of 'Connected Media' app for streaming the movies on the HTC Desire HD to Sony Bravia KDL-46EX503. There is no problem if I stream images/pictures but the movies or music cannot be stream. My phone sends the contents without any problem but after few seconds it gives me the message that says 'The selected player is not responding'. I am not able to understand that if the images are not having any problem then why this is happening to the movies. If you have any idea about this problem then please let me know that.

Re: Cannot stream movies to Sony Bravia with DLNA

There may be some problem with the 'Connected Media' app that your phone used to stream the videos. If that is the case then you will have to install that app once again. You can search and download the app from web. If the problem is due to the corrupted app then installing it again will solve the problem for you. Before installing that you should make sure that the app that you are going to install is supported by your phone. Thank you.

Which SIM are you using? I am asking this because if there is lose connection of internet then it can build such problems. So the best way is to call the customer care of the service provider which you are using the SIM and then ask them about the issue. If that is from their side then they will definitely tell you some ways to get out of the issue. If I get any problem like this then I simply call the customer support and most of the time I get the solution for that. I wish that you will also get the same.

DLNA is abbreviations meant for Digital Living Network Alliance and describe a regular used for moving movies, photos, music as well as additional media as of device to device. DLNA servers be able to stock up media in single place and devoid of some setup otherwise configuration be capable to stream media to DLNA compliant players similar to the PS3 as well as Xbox 360. The huge draw at the back of DLNA is to toss away main configuration and generate an unsophisticated method intended for consumers to obtain media as of single device toward another. To start through DLNA, discover a suitable server designed for your network. While a lot of normal Windows Media Center computers functions by means of the standard. We like the thought of making use of a Network Attached Storage (NAS) device toward store every of our media within single place.

Because it is a innermost storehouse then every of your computers be able to right of entry to utilize as well as store up media and DLNA competent players be capable of accessing the media as of the NAS in addition to that it play it reverse in your TV. Naturally, NAS devices are somewhat extra luxurious than comparably prepared exterior hard drives but as an alternative of plugging it into a computer, NAS devices plug straight into the network.