Thread: HTC Desire HD and fully compatible stereo Bluetooth headphones not working properly

HTC Desire HD and fully compatible stereo Bluetooth headphones not working properly

I am using HTC Desire HD and fully compatible stereo Bluetooth headphones form last few months and now the thing here is that they are not doing well. I mean to say that the play and pause button on the headphone is not working properly. Also sometimes then I am not able to listen clear sound when I receive any call or dial any. So please suggest me what to do in this case and also let me know how I can solve the problem. And please do it as soon as possible because I am facing lots of difficulties in playing the music files

Re: HTC Desire HD and fully compatible stereo Bluetooth headphones not working properly

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that the problem that you are facing is due to the head phone that you are using. Now what you have to do here is that just check out whether the headphone is under warranty or not and if the same is under warrant then you have to just visit the customer support of HTC and then you have to just place a complaint over there and let them know the problem that you are facing. I hope that they will cooperate with you and also will help you solve the issue.

Re: HTC Desire HD and fully compatible stereo Bluetooth headphones not working properly

If you will ask me then I guess there is no need of using the Bluetooth headphone if you are using the same for playing songs then what is the use because you have to use the mobile for changing the tracks and all. So I will suggest you better to use the normal hands free because they will give yo the proper access to listen music player and also they are more cheaper. I am sure that going with the same will help you solve the issue.

Well I guess in this case you have to go with the Voyager Pro. It os the best that I have got for you and I guess will definitely help you lot. Pushing the limits of technology in the field, the Voyager Pro is the Bluetooth headset noise suppressor is the most advanced. Two Noise-canceling microphone on a stalk, AudioIQ equalizer dynamic 20-band and three layers of technology WindSmart guarantee that you will not miss a word of your conversations and your voice will be heard clearly despite the noise around you. This headset neckband extremely comfortable demonstrates, once again, the 40-year Plantronics commitment to excellence in the design of headsets.

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the Motorola Finiti . Motorola Introduces a new Bluetooth headset. Designed with extreme conditions in mind,Motorola is the leading industry where they are providing you the finest of bluetooth head phone. Now the thing here is that you will definitely get the bets of services when you use this headphone. In fact I am using the same Bluetooth head phone and it is really serving me the best and i hope that it will help you also.