Thread: htc sense cannot be disabled

htc sense cannot be disabled

Friends, I have bought a new HTC Desire HD and I am happy with the purchase up to now. One of the most important things that attracted me towards the phone is the htc sense as well as the capability to position my phone anywhere it may be. Now here is the actual trouble that I am facing. I have created one account on the other hand it shows that the phone finder is turned off. Though, I can see that there is green tick which indicates that it is active. I have attempted several dissimilar substitutes that I got from other forum sites but was not able to solve the issue. If you have any idea about this then please let me know that. I will be thankful for all the replies.

Re: htc sense cannot be disabled

I think that there may be some problem with the account that you have created or which you are using. If that is the case then also you can get this issue. So my suggestion to you is to delete the account that you are using right now and now again create a new account from your phone. After creating the account, you have to try to login from the PC. I hope that this will sole the issue for you. So you should try this first and see if that can help you.

You can try to make use of all the possible solution for that and I wish that those will help you but that does not help you can do restore to the factory settings. If you do not be acquainted with what is the difficulty through that then you can rearrange your phone toward the factory settings. You have to go to the settings and you will observe the choice to reset the phone. For additional information regarding this, you can perceive the manual intended for this and you will obtain the correct method to perform that.

I have accurately the similar difficulty for more than a few months now and I believe you cannot undertake something else. HTC informed me: "Because of server maintenance as well as performance matter, we were required to momentarily bind a number of the services obtainable by htcsense.com." In addition to that I am having hundreds friends with HTC and all of them are getting the same. I am regretful to declare, but at this instant HTCsense.com bring awful spam as a replacement for dependable services.

You have mentioned that the phone which you are using is brand new and I am sure that it is under warranty. So my suggestion to you is to not to try anything else from your side. In place of that, take this matter directly to the dealer from where you bought the phone. If they can solve the issue then it is good but if they are not able to help you then you can take this matter directly to the manufacturer and I can say for sure that they will solve the issue for you.