Thread: Blurry Touch Slide 3G Camera

Blurry Touch Slide 3G Camera

I am using Touch Slide 3G phone. This is a very good phone to use and I like all the features in this phone. It is just one month when I bought this and now I have started facing problem with its camera. Whenever I click any picture then it gives the blurry image. This was not same previously and it was giving very good image quality. As it is having a 5 Megapixel camera but it is not giving me that quality. If I take photo from close to the object then it gives some better quality. Can you please tell me that why this is happening to me and also the way by which I can solve the problem. I will be thankful for all the replies for this.

Re: Blurry Touch Slide 3G Camera

There may be some problem in the setting for the camera and so it is giving you such problem. Though, there very few chances of that but then also it is possible. So go to the camera settings and select high resolution. Also set the image quality. These are the basic settings that need to be done in the mobile camera in order to get high quality image. So see for such settings in your phone and see if that can solve the issue for you.

If you are not able to solve the problem with any of the settings that you know or as suggested above then you can go for the default factory settings. Go into the settings and select the option to restore the phone to its factory settings. You should read the manual for this which must be came along with the phone. It should be given the detailed instruction for this. Once you have done with this then all the settings for the phone will be taken back to the original settings that comes a default for the phone.

As you told that you bought this phone one month back then I am sure that your phone is still under warranty period. If this is true then you should not try anything from your side. Let your phone directly to dealer from where you bought the phone and see if they can solve the problem. If you found that they cannot assist you in proper way then you can take this matter directly to the manufacturer and I am quite sure that they will deal with the issue in appropriate manner and will resolve the issue.

The firmware that you are using may be corrupted or not functioning properly and that is the reason that the camera is not able to take the proper picture. First of all check the version of the firmware that your phone uses. Now search for the latest firmware that is available on internet. If you found any latest firmware then download and install that to your mobile. If the issue is related to the firmware then updating that will definitely solve the problem for you. Good Luck.