Thread: I can’t do outgoing calls in my Samsung gts5233

I can’t do outgoing calls in my Samsung gts5233

I’ve a Samsung gts 5233 mobile phone. I’ve recently brought this mobile and quite happy with that, but problem arise few days back. When I try to call one of my friend, then I’m unable to call it, then I call to some other friend then again I faced this problem, then I understand that my outgoing call is not working. Whenever I try to call somebody it gives the message ‘service not allowed’. I can receive my all incoming calls but not able to do outgoing calls. I don’t understand why. Will you please tell me why this problem is happening. Please tell me the solution to this. Please help me.

Re: I can’t do outgoing calls in my Samsung gts5233

I think something is wrong in your setting. Check the setting of call barring. If it is ok , then check the call diverting setting. If you find all things are ok then contact to your network operator. Call to a customer care no. of your network provider and tell them about your problem. It may be possible that they have blocked your outgoing call. If you are a postpaid customer then check that you have paid the bill at the correct time. If you have checked all points I’ve suggested and you still have a problem then you have to contact your operator they will help you in better way.

Check in your mobile that you have blocked your outgoing call or not. Sometime you forgot to unlock your restriction. There may be possibility of blocking outgoing calls by some other person in your phone. if you have given your mobile phone to someone for use, then it may possible that person has blocked your outgoing call from your phone. first check that to ensure that nobody has blocked the outgoing call from your phone. if not, then you have to call a customer care no. of your network operator. You have to tell them your problem and they will tell you the actual cause of a problem.

Try to contact your network operator first and tell them about your problem. If you want to resolve this issue without calling to customer care then I can give you some tips which you have to follow. First check that somebody has changes your phone setting or not. Check that your outgoing calls setting has not blocked. Checked the call barring setting. There may be possibility of changing phone setting by some other person. try to think have you given your mobile to anybody for use. may be someone has changed your call barring or call diverting setting.