Thread: Sony Xperia Play Specification, Feature and price

Sony Xperia Play Specification, Feature and price

I am planning to buy a Gaming phone and while looking for the same i have come to know about the Sony Xperia Play which is known as then gaming mobile phone. I wanted to know about this phone. If it is worth buying the same then i an wait for same So if you are having any knowledge regarding the specification and release of this phone then do let me know so that i can go with the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Sony Xperia Play Specification, Feature and price

This is the ohine which is dedicated to the gamers who can play the game on the same. This device is also known as the PSPPhone i.e.Playstation Phone. This gives you the complete ability to play the PSP games and recive call also. Here are some of the specification of this phone which can help you with the same.

• PSP Go factor similarity
    • RAM 512 MB
    • 512 MB Rooms
    • 4-inch touch screen, capacitive
    • 480 x 854 pixel Resolution
    • 1 GHz processor
    • Adreno 205 graphics chip
    • 8MP camera with LED flash
    • NO in the recording of HD video
    • 1500 mAh battery

This phone is also having the Sliding arrow keys on the keyboard. And other button which you can see on the PSP platform. So if you liked it then go for same.

Only a few days ago, Playing Sony Ericsson Xperia passed the certification test Bluetooth. Today we have some additional information about this new device which is expected soon. Taiwanese Eprice site, got to try and write a nice review on this product, Signed as R800i. information about this product. According to a report published in a newspaper article by a Japanese, the presentation of the device would be at the WMC in February and the subsequent release on the market in spring 2011. Any rumors or will there be an element of truth? We expect once again to give you some news.

The Phone is having the nice feature that you can get into the PSP. You can also call its as PSP phone which is the ability and graphic capability to play online games. First,"Xperia Play" is the European Brand which will be revealed in on 1 December. This phone is specially made for the gamers who likes to play on PSP. Now they can enjoy all games on this device. So if you can then also wait and watch for release of same.

After the news of Samsung, which is likely to introduce the new S Galaxy 2, Sony Ericsson also announced it will present its next game at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The news was reported by Bloomberg and should not be a fake, in fact it is very likely that the WMC 2011 will be remembered as one of the best conferences of mobile devices.