Thread: samsung GT-S5230 mobile won’t turn on

samsung GT-S5230 mobile won’t turn on

I’ve Samsung GT-S5230 mobile phone. I’ve activated a internet connection in my mobile and it was working fine till few days back. One day when I see my phone it’s off, when I try it to turn on, it won’t. I don’t know why this happen. I usually downloading a songs from internet. I think some virus has attacked to my phone, I don’t know much about the virus, but I think it is a virus. What do you think on this ?. please tell me about this problem. Please give me some suggestion to solve this problem. Your any help will be appreciated. Please help me.

Re: samsung GT-S5230 mobile won’t turn on

You’re going in a wrong way, it’s not a virus. Try to press the on button and hold it for a few seconds. if it on then, I think you have to reset your phone. try to reset your phone, don’t master reset just simply reset. After resetting turn it off, take out the battery from your phone, remove the sim card and check that any dust is there on a sim card or not, if there, then clean it with some soft cloth and placed the battery and the sim card back to its position. If your phone still giving that problem then there might be possibility of virus. Take your phone to a service center.

I don’t think it is a virus. If you have a doubt then you can clear your doubt by scanning it for virus with your antivirus software. If you don’t have a antivirus then you can get it from the internet. You can download a antivirus software from internet and scan your mobile for virus. If you found any virus then remove it from the list if not, then it will not any virus in your mobile. I think you have to reset your mobile phone. first rest your mobile not a master reset, just a simple reset and turn of your mobile and remove your battery and sim card and then placed it again.

First try to check the battery of your mobile. May be the battery of your mobile has been loosed. Check the battery of your mobile. Try to remove a battery and then placed a battery again in that placed and then try to turn on your mobile. Press the on button and hold for a few seconds. If your phone not gets turn on then try to rest your mobile. You can also reset your mobile by placing any other battery of your mobile phone. take any compatible battery from your phone and try to reset your phone. if it works, fine, if not, then visit to a service center.