Thread: Why should i buy Samsung Vibrant 4G

Why should i buy Samsung Vibrant 4G

I am having one issue which is related to the Samsung Vibrant 4g. I have come to know about this device from one of my Friend as he was discussing about this phone. I am planning to go with the same but before i wanted to know about this phone. What makes it different from other android phone? What are the features of phone. If you are having any specific knowledge about same the do let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Why should i buy Samsung Vibrant 4G

Samsung S Galaxy has now become one of the most popular smartphone baked by the Korean giant and, apparently, it is about to receive an update on the exclusive T-Mobile, which is the 4G. Recall that T-Mobile already sells the Galaxy and S Vibrant calls, but now 's company plans to market what will be called Vibrant Samsung 4G. The reasons are obvious: the terminal is a real success, like many, according to tests carried out, the Vibrant 4G supports the 21 Mbps downloads allowed by the network T-Mobile HSPA +, a stunning result if we CONSIDER IT network Verizon to LTE or WiMAX Clearwire. The terminal will be sold with Froyo on board even if at the time, it is not clear when and at what price this will be introduced in market.

Samsung presented at CES already 4G LTE compatible devices, but now is a new model come to the fore, in which there is a T-Mobile Exclusive device should act around him. The Samsung 4G Vibrant Smartphone it is a potent device to act that a high-resolution 4-inch AMOLED touch screen and a 5 megapixel camera with 720p HD support in the front has next. There is also a 16 GB internal memory feature, the 32 GB can be expanded up to. So you can very much a microSD memory slot start from. The processor is a 1 GHz fast multi-tasking model used can be a strong start from Quallcom Snapdragon. According to T-Mobile is a "Customers A Favorite" is (customer favorite). From built-in RAM and ROM is not pronounced. Off speak also with the Android Froyo 2.2, although one new version 2.3 would have placed the same already.

The Vibrant Samsung 4G Galaxy is part of the S series and will thus inherit some of functions well. More is here, unfortunately, was not disclosed. Promotes T-Mobile but also with the video chat possible on Qik. The service Qik has information about the current episode of Skype was bought, so you can end in the next few days expect more. It is exciting but also the self-definition of the US-American T-Mobile by "4G". So you have recently collided with the fact that 14.4 Mbps downstream would belong to 4G. Now it says that the device can realize 21 Mbps, which, while the slower contracts LTE provider will be established, but our knowledge of UMTS / HSDPA + not defined by the 3GPP 4G technology is one. It would be interesting here soon to learn, and under what conditions this top 21 Mbps can be achieved as - perhaps if all 4 clock in the morning or sleep, and thus there is no traffic? We will stay on that case, the track and keep you informed, since T-Mobile USA now is in no way prepared for 4G LTE, and thus with 4G for HSPA + advertises. As if you do not already enough confusion with Long-Term Evolution HSPA would that be the normal HSPA + with the lumps now.

The wave of smartphones continues 4G, after the Samsung 4G LTE , Korean seems to continue the momentum as a document on the Samsung 4G Vibrant has burst onto the canvas. It would likely be an enhanced version of S Galaxy a bit the same way that HTC Thunderbolt itself up as a version of the HTC Desire 4G HD.

Apparently intended to be distributed exclusively at the T-Mobile, the Samsung 4G Vibrant features a touch screen Super AMOLED a size of 4 inches for a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, a processor running at 1 GHz (presumably the same as that used in the Galaxy and the Nexus S S), 1 GB of internal memory, 16 GB of storage via an SD card included in the text, a photo sensor of 5 Megapixels, a webcam in front, a battery of 1650 mAh , all in Android 2.2 Froyo. It is therefore not the Galaxy S 2 is therefore expected to formalize the MWC since it was announced in Gingerbread.