Thread: how to recover memory card password for nokia 5230

how to recover memory card password for nokia 5230

I’ve recently brought a new nokia 5230 mobile phone with 2 gb memory card. I’ve many important data in that so, I’ve locked my memory card. Now, the problem is that I’ve lost that password and I don’t know how to recover that password. I’ve very weak memory so I’ve written the password in my diary. Now, I’ve lost that diary and I really don’t understand how to regain that password. Please tell me is there any way from which I can regain my password. Is there any software from which I can get my password back please suggest me on this. please help m.e

Re: how to recover memory card password for nokia 5230

Yes, you can get your password back. There are a software from which you can get your lost password back. On internet there are many software for recovering a lost password you can download it from it. There are special software which is made for mobile and memory card. You have to download a software for mobile. You’ll get two software for password recovery one is for computer and one is for mobile. You have to download a software for mobile which can recover your password.

Always remember, if your memory is weak then write the password some secure place from where you can’t lost that password, like in mobile. Well, now forget that. You have to download a software from internet for a password recovery. There are many software available on the internet for recovering a password you have to download that software and install in your mobile. You can also connect your mobile to pc and install that software in your pc. you’ll need a pc suite and data cable wire to connect to a pc. For better software you have to search on internet.

Don’t worry you can get your password back, but remember, don’t write the password to any unsecure place from where you can lost it. Your mobile phone memory card can be unlock through installing password recovery software. You can download password recovery software from internet and install in your mobile or system. you can also install that software in your computer. You’ll need a data cable wire to connect your mobile to pc. You’ll also require a pc suite software to detect your mobile in computer. You’ll also get this software from internet.