Thread: How to open.jar file in my samsung star nxt mobile phone

How to open.jar file in my samsung star nxt mobile phone

I’ve recently brought a new Samsung star nxt mobile phone. I want to play a new games in my mobile so I’ve downloaded some games from internet in mobile. All the games I’v e downloaded are in .jar file format, when I try to open that file, I can’t open afile to install a setup in that file. .jar file contain a setup for java games, when I clicked it, it does not open. I don’t understand why I’m not able to open .jar file. I want to install a games of java. The setup and related files are in the .jar file, but I’m not able to open .jar file. Can you please tell me how to use a jar fil ?. please tell me how should I install a java games in my mobile. Please give me some tips for installation. Please help me.

Re: How to open.jar file in my samsung star nxt mobile phone

If you have only a jar file and you want to install a game then you have to download a jad creator and tk file explorer from internet. You should have pc suite software installed in your computer which came with your new Samsung star nxt mobile phone. Connect your mobile with pc via data cable wire. Open a Samsung pc suite and disconnect the phone from the software by right clicking the icon of phone. After this ,open a tk file explorer which you have downloaded from internet. You’ll find the setting for installation of your java games, follow that instruction and install your game in mobile. You can search online about java games there are different java games available on internet.

Jar file is actually a java file which is easily open in a computer, but if you trying to open a .jar file in your Samsung star nxt phone, then you cannot open it directly. You have to download a jad creator from internet and also required tk file explorer. This two you’ll get it from internet you have to download this two from internet. After downloading you’ll require a pc suite software of your mobile phone. Install a pc suite software of your mobile in your computer. after installation you have to connect your mobile phone to pc via data cable wire which came with your mobile phone. After connecting it open the TK file explorer which you have downloaded from the internet and follow the instruction for installation.

Though you have a single jar file and you want to install a java games, then you have to follow some steps for installation:-
     You should have pc suite software of your mobile install in your computer.
     Download a jad creator and TK file explorer from internet.
     Connect your mobile with pc via data cable wire
     Open a pc suite of your mobile and disconnect your phone from the software by right clicking the icon of phone.
     Open a TK file explorer, go to setting, select COM port, click ok.
     Go to file, connect(bottom dialog box will open) go to EXE/ JAVA/ GAMES
     Create a new folder in java, copy paste the jad and jar file there
     Go to file and disconnect your phone from usb
     Type *#6984125*#, then select internals
     Enter the following code to unlock *#9072641*#
     Select storage mode, update java db
     Then click update apps database, and you’re done