Thread: Need Suggestion for Lenovo IdeaPad U260

Need Suggestion for Lenovo IdeaPad U260

I am planning to buy a Laptop which is having the good feature. I have gone through some of the laptop reviews and liked the Lenovo IdeaPad U260 whose features attracted me. But i can trust on Internet. So i have decided to make this post to know more about this device. Is there any one who have tried this laptop. If so then do let me know about it performance. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need Suggestion for Lenovo IdeaPad U260

I have tried this device which you are talking about and liked the feature of the same. If you are looking for the performance the let me tell you that this device gives the best features and performance with the same. IdeaPad U260 notebook is 12.5-inch screen used, with Intel Ultra Low Voltage processor. Lenovo IdeaPad U260 notebook weighs 3.04 lbs (1.36 kg total), the thickness of 0.71 inches. Adopted Core i3-380UM, i5-470UM processor with 30-megapixel camera, integrated Intel High Definition graphics. Configuring Intel QS57 Express chipset. So if you liked it then go with the same as this is having nice feature which work great.

This is not only having the great ability to run for long time as battery life is for 4 hour but also this device is having the Lenovo IdeaPad U260 notebook weighs 3.04 lbs which makes is portable. This is having the Up to 4GB memory and 320GB hard drive. With 4-cell lithium ion battery, battery life up to four hours. With HDMI and the VGA port. Bluetooth and 802.11b/g/n wireless network card. Only equipped with 2 USB2.0 interface, no optical drive and ExpressCard slot. The design which makes it more desirable. I will recommend you to go with the same.

I am not liking this device. As this is not worth to go with the device. The annoying thing about this device is Battery Life which only last long for 3 hour. This is also having the under-performing CPU which is not giving the proper performance. I know that it got the good design and feature but still the battery life is not that good so that i can go with the device as its irritating to charge device after every hour.

IdeaPad U260 is the name of the new ultraportable computer that Lenovo has announced. Downright sexy with its thickness of only 1.85mm, minimalist design and its aluminum coating, the IdeaPad U260 offers yet more than correct a configuration that includes an Intel ULV Core i3 and i5, 4GB of RAM and hard drive 320GB. WiFi b / g / n as Bluetooth are to part, against the U260 only has two USB 2.0 ports in addition to HDMI, VGA, RJ45 and audio. Other shortcomings, the lack of an optical drive and a battery that only four cells. It should provide an autonomy according to Lenovo of 4 hours, which may seem low compared to the vocation of ultra portability displayed by the U260. The Lenovo U260 will be available in orange and brown colors, will run on Windows 7 and is expected to exceed $ 1,000.