Thread: how can i play a .avi file in nokia 2700, nokia converter

how can i play a .avi file in nokia 2700, nokia converter

I’ve nokia 2700 mobile phone. I usually download a songs, video from internet and watch in my mobile. I’ve downloaded a video from internet containing .avi file format. This video file is not opening in my mobile phone, it shows ‘file format not supported’. I want to watch this video in my mobile. I don’t know how to open this file format in my mobile. In my mobile I can easily play a .3gp file format. I’m not understanding why I’m not able to open a .avi file format in my mobile phone. i’ve never gone through this situation before this and I don’t have any idea about this, will you please tell me why I’m not able to open a .avi file format in my mobile. Please tell me and give some suggestion on this. Please help me.

Re: how can i play a .avi file in nokia 2700, nokia converter

You have to download a software from internet to play a .avi file format in your mobile. There are many software on internet which can play a video file format, you can download that software and install in your system. you can download a nokia software for playing a .avi file. Your phone is nokia 2700 so it will be the best software for you. You can also download a other software which can play a .avi file. You have to download a software and install in your mobile. After installation you can download any video which contain .avi file and play in your mobile. You should download a software which your phone can support. You cannot download and install a software which cannot support by your phone.

There are many software on internet which can play a .avi file, you can download any of them. Usually .avi file format are played in computer and mostly in mobile .3gp file format are available and played. .3gp file format can be played in any mobile and this file format are specially made for mobile. You can download .3gp file format for video, if you don’t want to install a software for playing .avi format. You should always search for 3gp file format file first, if you don’t find any 3 gp file, then you go for the other file format. 3 gp file format is compatible with any mobile phone and it is specially made for mobile phone. Fi you want to download a software, you can search on internet.

You’re not able to play that video in your mobile because your mobile does’nt support .avi file format. You can play .3gp file in your mobile. If you want to play a .avi file, then you have to download a software which can play a .avi file. On internet there are many software which can play a .avi file. You can download a any of them. You can download a nokia software for your nokia 2700 mobile phone to play a video. You can also download a file converter which will convert your file in the format which you want. File converter will convert your any file in any format which you want. If you’ve downloaded a .avi format file then converter will convert that format in .3gp format which can support your phone.