Thread: N900 continously making noise after the update

N900 continously making noise after the update

Hello to everyone, I am using cool Nokia N900 mobile phone for last three months and I have not faced any problems with that mobile until yesterday when I updated my N900 to PR1.3. The updation was however successful but after updating when I went to the settings of my mobile to unsubscribe "My Nokia", I found that there was these beep sound coming at every instant through the computer speakers. I taught that it can be some internal hardware sound that will surely go but the sound didn't stopped at all, it was going on continuously. I then removed the usb port and the voice was still coming through the mobile and was not going away even after the restart. So can someone help me to find out what is causing this problem and what can be done to overcome this.

Re: N900 continously making noise after the update

I think that the updating to PR1.3 is the main culprit of this problem of noise coming from your mobile phone. I think that the only way to get rid of these is to switch back to the previous version that we were using before when you didn't had any kind of problem as such. To again revert back you have to find the PR1.2 update and then you have to install that update the same way as you did with Pr1.3. This will certainly solve all your problem of the noise and you will get the phone working normally as you have had before.

Hey dear, why don't you check the speaker connection of your nokia N900 mobile phone by opening the entire case where the speaker is located and then see if you are able to locate any loose connection over there. I think that you should only use this approach if yo have got adequate knowledge about the internal parts of the Nokia handset. If you haven't got then I would suggest you to give your mobile phone for repair to the store from where you might have brought this and see if they are able to solve this noise issue. I think that the problem is something related to loose connection of the speaker wire.

Hey try removing all the external components of the mobile along the battery and then aging insert the same as you have detached. After that try unsubscribing "My Nokia and see if it helps you solving the problem of noise. I hope that this solution will certainly help you in solving the problem of the beep noise coming from the mobile.