Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 WiFi connection live but net not working.

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 WiFi connection live but net not working.

I have the connection here established and I have seen that it is having the strong signal here. I was happy to see that the signal strength was really nice but when I try to make a search or try to check for the mails I have seen that there are many issues with the things here. I have seen that it come up with the Imap4 servers message. Can you all there please let me know what can be done so that the issues here can be solved?

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 WiFi connection live but net not working.

It will be really nice if you can just have a look at the Network Mode of the cell phone and see if you can did out the reason of the issue all by yourself. I think that there is really some thing that you are missing on the Network or else you would have not found this issue tackling here. Just do the things in required manner and see if what I have said really helps you to get out of the issue there. Hope that you will be able to have the solution by making mere changes in the settings.

I think that in your case there is really something wrong with the cell phone and hence you are getting the issue. I have seen that if you are making use of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 for the internet then it will be really a great application to go with. Web browsing is a pure delight as the display of pages is done at supersonic speed. Please make a check on the settings of the network in the cell phone and then let me know if I am correct.

Please try to see the security levels on the Networks and see if it may be causing you the issue. Sometimes if the security on the network is raised then this can really cause you a number of issues. See if you can just lower the security settings there and then let me know if what I have said really can be the reason for the cause of the issue here. Will be glad if you all can see for this setting. Let me get notified about the same.

The issue that you might be getting because of the update that you have made on your cell phone. Please see if you can simply get rid of this at first. All you will be required to do is tap the Menu option that is there on the Home Screen and then tap the Settings options. After that all you will be required to do is select the Privacy option. Under the Privacy tab select the Factory data reset and then finally choose the Reset phone option. Finally you will have to select the Yes option so that the necessary changes can take effect. Hope that you will like this.

In addition to all the things that has been specified. On top of all the things it simply seems to me that the issues that you are getting can be because of the Malicious Software. Please get the scan done and hen if the issue exists the you can for sure go with the RESET option. Well the procedure for doing the things has been well explained above. After the Reset you can go with the update and then finally you can go with the Browsing.

hi im having the same issue, how did you resolve the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by tomthegreat View Post
    The issue that you might be getting because of the update that you have made on your cell phone. Please see if you can simply get rid of this at first. All you will be required to do is tap the Menu option that is there on the Home Screen and then tap the Settings options. After that all you will be required to do is select the Privacy option. Under the Privacy tab select the Factory data reset and then finally choose the Reset phone option. Finally you will have to select the Yes option so that the necessary changes can take effect. Hope that you will like this.
    hii..
    will this reset affect any of other applications??
    plz mail me to my email id. nagendra527@gmail.com

I would probably suggest you to contact your service provider over this issue. The internet connection in your mobile depends on your service provider and if the problem is with the Wi-Fi then you should probably check the Wi-Fi connection. Check if the router is properly installed and the connection is on. And still if you are facing the problem after making sure that all the connections are proper then I would suggest you to contact the nearest Sony Ericsson Service center and submit for Xperia X10 there and get it checked and repaired if any particular issue is detected.