Thread: How can I record a voice call on Sony Ericsson Xperia X10?

How can I record a voice call on Sony Ericsson Xperia X10?

I have Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 with me. Well all the things are really working fine here. I have just bought this cell phone and let me tell you that it is still under warranty. Now the only thing that I want this mobile phone to do for me is record the voice calls that I am getting here. Will I have to make use of some of the application in this case? If yes then please let me know from where I can get that application. Try to be little quick with the suggestion.

Re: How can I record a voice call on Sony Ericsson Xperia X10?

Well in case of the Sony Ericsson Xperia if at all you are looking for the application that can be utilized here so that you can have the voice recording facility for then let me tell you that this cell phone simply lacks this ability. If at all you want to get the things to be cleared in a proper manner. That is the fact and also I do not know if there is really any application out of the box that can facilitate this thing. If you want you can wait for the replies from the other members.

If you want to give the Xperia Phone a try for itself then here is the thing that you can go with. Tap the Settings options and then simply go to Applications and then choose Manage applications. If you will scroll down the things then you will see that there is an option available called as Sound Recorder. I am of the opinion that this option will simply work in the correct spirit there. I have seen some of the cases where this option is not functional. It will just not get launched. Well I am of the opinion that you will be required to implement some sort of Widgets to work here.

I simply think that it will be great if you can make use of the Red Call Recorder for you there. If you want to make the recordings for the phone calls then let me tell you that it will be simply great to make use of this application. Let me tell you that this application is really handy and the only think of which you will be required to take care of is the installation. Please make the necessary installations and see if you do not end up with really something weird things there. While making the installation of the things make sure that you have the latest copy of the Red Call Recorder.

I think that you will be able to search the application for you and that too without much issues. All you will have to do is go to the search engine and type Sound Recorder. I think that in case of yours Googling will be the best way to go with. Just do this and then let me know if what I have said is really true. Well I have seen that Android phones have a built in Sound Recorder application but in reality it is hidden. The application that I have suggested will just help you to bring out this application. It just acts as a shortcut to this hidden quality. Hope that you will like this.

I after looking at you post was searching all way on the internet to fetch the best possible sound recorder for you. After making a long search I have come to the conclusion that Red Call Recorder will really serve you in the best possible way. I have seen that this is the application that has all the things that one would like and the most pleasant and the remarkable feature that I like of this application is that it is able to detect the caller. Thus assisting the recording scenario and then after the recognition starts with the recording.