Thread: HTC Desire favorite widgets not working

HTC Desire favorite widgets not working

I have the HTC desire here with me. Well I do not have much issue with this but I have seen some of the issue with the contacts favorite widgets here. I have used some of the photos from the Photo Gallery and in addition to that I have made use of the Facebook for the images here. Now the thing is that I have seen that the images that I have here are getting pixilated. In addition to this I have seen that the image quality is also poor. It does not get limited to the contact; when I receive the call from the person at that time also I have seen that the image that is being displayed is poor. Any solution in this case will be really appreciated. Has anyone ever has faced this kind of trouble before. Hope that you all will come up with the solution soon.

Re: HTC Desire favorite widgets not working

Looking at the scenario that you have come here it seems that you will be required to just have the software updated on your cell phone. Here is the simple step that you will be required to follow so that you can have the things running for you. On the Home Screen that is there on your screen. You will be required to press MENU. After that you will have to tap the Settings option. Now go to the bottom of the screen and then see if you can choose the About phone option there. After this you will be required to select this System software updates option. Now you will be brought to the System software updates screen just select the Check now option. Please make your move accordingly and see if this can solve the issue of your.

You can try to go in the following manner. Do one thing. Just remove all the contact and then again make the entry for the same. You can just do this in the following manner. Go to the People option and then press the Menu option and then select Edit. After that you will be required to select the Groups dropdown option. After that you will be required to Uncheck those users from the group that the widget is using. Now save the changes. Please make a back up of all the things and then proceed with the things there. Now you will be required to go for adding the contacts and for that you will be required to press the placeholder that is having the option that says Add contacts. Now choose the contact in which you want to place this.

Please see if you can have the issue solved with this simple soft reset. Hope that this can really help you with the scenario there. Please press the Power button of the HTC Desire and then keep it holding till the Phone completely shuts down. After that simply remove the battery and then keep the Mobile Phone resting in this way. After sometime you can place the battery inside the Mobile Phone and see if this can really solve the issue that you are having there. Please let me know if this can really solve the issue that you are having with the cell phone.

You can try to have the Widgets Restore. I do not think that you will be required to do the factory reset. All you will be required to do is follow the steps below and see if that can really help. You will be required to select the Menu Option. After that you will be required to choose the Application option there. Now enter in the Manage Application. Then you will be required to select the HTC Sense option there. Now you will be required to Press the Home Button there. After pressing you will see the white screen having the logo of the HTC. Now you will be allowed to reconfigure the widgets there. I think that this can really help you with the cell phone and the Widgets. Please let me know if this really helped you.