Thread: Cannot see YouTube Videos on Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Cannot see YouTube Videos on Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

I really do not know where the issue is actually located. I have Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 with me and I have Android 2.1 installed in there. Now the thing that I actually want to know is why I cannot have the YouTube videos to be played on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. I have seen that this issue is seen when I have made the update on the cell phone. I had recently installed Android 2.1 and after that I have seen the issue rising here in my case.

Re: Cannot see YouTube Videos on Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Really it seems that you must have ticked or must have checked some of the options on your cell phone and hence you might be getting the issue. If you want you can try to just rest the things on the browser itself and see if the issue gets resolved. From the Browser go to the Menu and then tap on the More Option. Under this More option you will be required to select the Settings option. There you will see the Reset option. Once you are there then you can have the issue of yours rectified with this simple step.

I think that you will be required to make the data on the browser of the cell phone cleared. Well that is the only think that I am of the opinion will really help you with the issue. Go to the Default browser that you are having and then get an entry in its settings and see if you can delete the Cookies, clear Cache and delete some unused data. Well it seems to me that these simple steps will really help you with the issues that you are having here.

If you do not get the things to work in your case then you can try to just have the phone reset and here is the simplest way by which you can have this accomplished. You will be required to press the power button for few seconds and then you will have to see for the Power Off option. After this you will be required to keep pressing the Buttons that are there beneath the Display. While holding the keys just press and release power key. Once you are done with this then you can go with the instructions that come up to your screen. Try this and then see if the browser gets directed to behave in the default behavior as expected. Please let me get notified about the same. Hope to see the issue getting resolved.

If you think that the issue that you are having here is with the update then it will be great if you can have the update installed again for you. All you will be required to do is go to the official site of the Sony Ericsson and then get the Update Services installed for you. Then get it installed and once you are done with all this thing then you can connect the cell phone with the system and then run the Update Service. If you have installed the things in the proper manner and there are really no issues with the things then you will get the updates installed for you.

I think that the only way by which you will be able to have the thing working is by resetting the cell phone. Here is the step by step process that you will be required to go with. Go to the Home Screen and then tap on the Menu option and then tap on the Settings. After this you will be required to tap the Privacy Tap and then tap Factory data reset. As the final step you will be required to select the Reset phone option. Now on the confirmation note select the Yes option. By making this selection Hard Reset will begin on the Cell Phone.