Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 user manual

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 user manual

I have the cell phone here in my case. There are a lot of big issues with the cell phone and hence I have shown up myself here in front of you. I have a number of issues with this cell phone. So I thought that it will be simply great if I can have the phone reset and then can have the backup installed again on the cell phone. For this I thought that it will be better if I can just follow the manual. When I went to see for the manual I have seen that it is also missing. Please let me know what I can do so that I can come out of this various issues of this cell phone. I have recently updated the cell phone to Android 2.1. After the successful installation of the Android 2.1 I have seen these issues. Any help in the matter will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 user manual

I have seen that some of the users have complaint about this a lot and hence it will be better if you can just follow the online instructions that you get from the internet so that the issues that you are having there can be solved. Regarding the user manual that you have asked for. If you have the updates installed properly then you will really have the manual in the cell phone and if not that then you will be required to make the update again.

If you are not able to be with the settings that are there on the cell phone and you want to reset the cell phone then here is the thing that you can go with. You can go to the official site of the Sony Ericsson and then search for the Update Service. After this you will be required to go and click on the Download Link that is given in beside it. Now all you have to do is click on the installation file and then go with the installation of this. Connect the USB cable to the cell phone and the PC and then run Update Service and follow the instructions that come to your screen. This is the correct way of having the updates. Just follow this and then let me know if all the issues that you were having was resolved with this reinstallation.

If you want to go with the RESET then the simplest method of doing it is by going to the Hardware Reset method. You will be required to press the Power button for few seconds and when you are done with this then you will be required to select the Power Off option from the various options that it offers. Let the cell phone get turned off. Then you will be required to press the right and the left buttons that are present at the bottom of the Display. Keep holding the two buttons and then press and leave the power button for once. If you are done with all the steps here then you will be required to wait for some time and then when the instructions appear on the screen just follow them and see if that can really help you.

You want to have the User Manual then here is the link from where you can get it. Here is the link: Download. For the installation of the User Guide in your cell phone please make sure that you have the SD card in the cell phone. Using the USB cable connect the cell phone to the system. After this you will be required to select Connect your phone. Click on the link above and then after getting redirected to page you will be required to click on the Download now link. Save it on your computer and then change the name of the file to emanual.zip. Now in the Windows Explorer open the Memory Card and then place this emanual.zip file in the Others folder that you will see in the Memory Card. Do this and you will have the manuals for you.

If you want you go with the things that have been specified above and if you want you can go in the other way. You can have the PDF file of the USER manual. If you want you can get the same by clicking on the following link: PDF FORMAT OF USER MANUAL. You can get the file downloaded and then you can follow the instructions that are there on this file and see if this really works for you. Now in order to use the File that you downloaded and stored in the cell phone in the Others folder you will be required to tap Home screen and then you will be required to search and tap the User guide option. This is the only thing that you will be required to do in extra and nothing more than this is required at all. Please let me know if you were successful.