Thread: Android 2.1 slows down Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Android 2.1 slows down Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

I am of the opinion that the update that I have recently made for the cell phone of mine has really hampered the performance of the cell phone. Please let me know if you all can come up with some sort of solution in the matter above. I have seen that it takes a long time to start and the same thing is observed when it comes to loading the contacts. Please can anyone here can put some light to the issue here. Will be glad to know if this can be tacked in a pretty handsome manner. Please let me know if there are others having the same issues with the cell phone. In addition to this please let me know if I can have myself revert back to the Android 1.6 and will I get back the functionality back. Please come up with the solutions soon.

Re: Android 2.1 slows down Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Really I do not know what is the slow thing that you have observed with the cell phone of yours. I have the exact cell phone here with me and let me tell you that with me but have yet never experienced the issue. Regarding the roll back. Let me tell you that you can have the Android 1.6 installed again on your cell phone. But I will not give the guarantee that you will have the things running in the same manner as you actually want to have there. It seems to me that some of the hard ware component of the cell phone must have got corrupted and hence you are getting the issue.

In my opinion I strongly believe that the update that you have done on the cell phone is not installed successfully and hence you might be getting the issue. If you are having the updates setup file with you and if possible please make the installation again and see if that really solves the issues that you are having here. Hard Ware component can be a vital reason for the issue that you are having here. In addition to this it seems to me an attack of some malicious software. Please make a scan on the cell phone with some updated antivirus and see if this can really solve the issue. See if the issue can be fixed with the antivirus and then let m e get notified if the issues get solved. On the suggestion if you want you can have the ESET NOD 32.

Please let me know if after making the update if you also went for installing some other software. If yes then it seems that the particular software can cause you the issue. Get the software uninstalled that you had installed after updating the cell phone. Once you are done with this then you can try to go with installing the applications and see after the installation of which software the issue starts to emerge. I think that it is the best way to go with.

It will be nice if you can have the updates installed again. Well here are the steps that you will be required to follow. From the official site of the Sony Ericsson get the Update Service downloaded and the installed it on your system. After the completion of the installation connect the cell phone to the system and then run the Update Service. Please while going with the steps see that you have the cell phone fully charged so that you do not end up in the middle of something. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen and then proceed accordingly.

It will be better if you can have yourself restricted to the Android 1.6. It seems that you must have installed some sort of buggy update and hence you are getting the issue. It will be great if you can have the cell phone reset first and then go with the updates. Press the Power button and then choose the Power Off option. Then keep pressing the Right and the Left button at the bottom of the Display and while pressing the buttons press and release the power button. Now just see the instructions that appear on your screen. In this way you will have the cell phone of your reset.