Thread: how can i open a ms-office file in my N70 mobile

how can i open a ms-office file in my N70 mobile

I’ve recently brought a N70 mobile phone. Before this I had used nokia 5130 xpress music phone. now, I want to use ms office file in my new nokia N70 mobile, but whenever I try to open it not open in my mobile, rest all files are opening except office file. I don’t understand how to open this file. Is there any additional software require to open this file. Please tell me about nokia N70 mobile phone, I’ve never used this mobile before this. Please tell me why I’m not able to open office file. What should I do to open this file. Give me some suggestion on this.

Re: how can i open a ms-office file in my N70 mobile

Yes, you are right you’ll need a additional software to open ms office in your nokia N70 mobile phone. If you want to open a ms-office file then you’ll need to download a Microsoft office mobile 6.1 software from internet. it is a free software, you can download this software free of cost, it is a software which is used in windows mobile to open a ms office file like word, excel, etc. you just need to download this software from internet, you can download this software from Microsoft website and it will not take any charge from you. you should download a software for mobile not for computer .

You’ll need a Microsoft office mobile 6.1 software to open a office file. Some nokia mobile come with this in build application and they don’t need to download any software but the mobile which don’t have this application they have to download it from the internet .If you already have this software and you still can’t open a file then you should upgrade your application there are many upgrade software available on internet, you can download any of the software updater and update your software. There are some special software which is made for mobile, download that software.

If your mobile don’t have a Microsoft office mobile 6.1 software then your mobile will not open the office file. You have to download the software from internet. There a software which is made for windows mobile, you should download that software in your mobile and install it. If you already have that software and your application won’t able to open that file, then try to update your application software. There are many software updater which can update your application, so download that software from internet and install in your mobile.